CABG

niocliK is off-line
30 January 2014 21:59
nioclik
Photographer
nioclik
Essex
Canvey Island

For those that know me, I am now back home making (I hope) full, long, & painful recovery following my triple heart bypass last week. Studio is still continuing with out me

Chrissie Red is off-line
31 January 2014 01:10
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

hope you have a speedy recovery, my uncle had the same surgery a fortnight ago. I'm guessing you are doing "well" by getting out so soon so fingers crossed that continues. Takw it easy

ForumModerator is a moderatorPlatinum Member
31 January 2014 02:46
ForumModerator

West Sussex

Take things easy, Stephen.
We hope all goes smoothly and trust the road to recovery is not as long as you fear.
~~~~~~~~

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
31 January 2014 02:50
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

My dad had a quad bypass a few years ago. One of the things that he had most trouble with at the beginning was having his heartrate settle as he'd often be kept awake by 'flutters' every hour or so. We eventually realised that it was not only the caffeine in coffee causing the trouble but also the caffeine in Pepsi Max, which we knew was diet but little did we know it's actually DOUBLE caffeine (it's not immediately obvious from the packaging) so everything he has is decaf/caffeine free and no problems since.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
31 January 2014 03:26
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

Great to see you back
Take it easy and look forward to seeing lots more of your work cheeky

I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

w4pictures is off-line
31 January 2014 05:33
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Good wishes for a speedy recovery.

My stepfather had this a while ago and is now bounding around like Tigger!

Suzy Monty is off-line
01 February 2014 14:12
SuzyMonty
Model
SuzyMonty
Cornwall
Truro Cornwall -enjoy travelling! -Published Internationally

All the very best for a speedy recovery.heart
Elizabeth Arden quote - 'I'm not interested in age. People who tell their age are silly. You're as old as you feel' OR LOOK...

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AnnThompson Cody georgiaiaxo Lilly_69 lindacanovamodel Stephieb27
2webmedia bob22 david1500 dorrian edb Flanders Galaxypro jskazza karlsheen Mattcairns mlp nickdandalos read RoninUK sniffer stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos Vltavakrtek WellandPhoto