Reminder Secure

Registry Office Wedding Shooting (first time) - Advice wanted

Simon Young is off-lineSilver Member
01 February 2014 08:37
Allinthemind
Photographer
Allinthemind
Gloucestershire

A "Court" is risen at the beginning of the ceremony. Then verbal promises are made in front of witnesses. A good old fashioned contract. I never "rise" when They ask me to..
In the "Information Age", continued ignorance must be a choice motivated initially through inherited beliefs.

HowardJ is off-line
01 February 2014 10:58
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Find out which one they're using and ask if you can pop down and take a look. It would be much better to be prepared and have ideas for possible locations for shots than just winging it on the day.

Chrissie Red is off-line
01 February 2014 14:01
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from stufreeman
Do not speak to the couple during the ceremony, it's classed as 'contempt of court'. I suffered the wrath for calling the grooms name to get his attention during the exchange of rings........I miss all that.

My god... I didn't know it was contempt of court but bloody hell if my wedding photographer started saying my future husbands name out during my ceremony next month I would be a little pi$$ed.. and embarassed!

John Stables is off-line
02 February 2014 08:02
YellowSnapper
Photographer
YellowSnapper
Lancashire
Preston

All done!

Went quite well, although I did screw up a few pics due to the whole thing moving so quickly and not being prepared for the inside/ outside bits.

Deffo happy to take on further reg office weddings.

Cheers all!

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
kacie Natalie120525 NikkiLouise93
ad360photo bbphotos ChrisD crimsonphoto Davie46 flawless_photo laconicphotography mike0048 Philski Pjsphotos Platidonio RSB Sp_digital stevegosh steveh32