Androgyny and Boudoir

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
29 January 2014 18:16
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

I love #1, and the attitude in #6 is fab.
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

DoxPhotox is off-lineSilver Member
04 February 2014 17:22
DCox
Photographer
DCox
Northamptonshire

I think that the dark hair makes you look gorgeous.

ICONIC :P is off-line
04 February 2014 20:35
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

Quote from ArtemisFauna
Thank you for all the comments!

W4pictures- The chopper is mine- my first ever auction purchase and it's first modelling debut.

Chrissie- Oo err missus! Don't forget the dynamite incident hehe

Sdeve- last year I did some selfies and included a topless shot of me as a bloke, it looks odd (was part of the idea) but is this what you meant?

TheChrisS- A real life friend, hmm, I have a few of those (only a few) mail Who was it?

OldMaster- the location is indeed my Georgian home! I'm shooting from here a lot and more than happy to take on more bookings

Thanks again folks!

off topic i know but how did you light these selfiees lol ? xx
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Steve Guy is off-line
05 February 2014 02:03
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from ArtemisFauna

Sdeve- last year I did some selfies and included a topless shot of me as a bloke, it looks odd (was part of the idea) but is this what you meant?

Yes indeed. A "geezer's" head on your body is a contrast indeed, and one very worth experimenting with. The first images you posted on this thread are really a brilliant combination of a great model and a great photographer, but I would query whether they would fit the term 'androgyny', as anyone viewing them is most likely to think they are pictures of a youngish (from my perspective!) and ever so slightly less than heterosexual lad. Just shows how good the set up was though.

Whatever your thoughts, keep posting the pictures.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Asheszlynn lynnesel MissCaraJane Winterlilly
ad360photo andrewmoon antoinewynn cliffc digimarx djb1 Essexjohn funky Hazy James7799 keltica Kjoservices Ladiesman markeos50d mghphoto nemesis panda49 Pjsphotos rowen16 sigmasd14 star_shots Stoker Willjamieson