Reminder Secure

Am I doing something wrong?

08 February 2014 09:25
gedimage
Photographer

I hired a studio a year ago for a model to fashion we had previously worked very happily together. She said she like some done for a agent so to help I agreed she said just send them without processing to show the agent so I did. She later rang me and said the agent wanted to do them again and he charged her I lost time for what I book the shoot for and a model agents I've known for ages are only interested in the making of money from the model and client. My point is clear many models on site s like these are happy. Art isnt in to money its enjoyment so if a agent excepts you then fine but I've seen good model upset by agents for as little as a bra cup one size to big.

10 February 2014 16:39
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from gedimage
I hired a studio a year ago for a model to fashion we had previously worked very happily together. She said she like some done for a agent so to help I agreed she said just send them without processing to show the agent so I did. She later rang me and said the agent wanted to do them again and he charged her I lost time for what I book the shoot for and a model agents I've known for ages are only interested in the making of money from the model and client. My point is clear many models on site s like these are happy. Art isnt in to money its enjoyment so if a agent excepts you then fine but I've seen good model upset by agents for as little as a bra cup one size to big.

Ummm, you what?

Paul Hodson is off-line
10 February 2014 22:25
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Dunno - he said his point is clear!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
A24udis alishaa angeleyes777 pollyannahale Stephieb27 tanyacox Twinkletoes1107 VictoriaClaire
azurphotos Bristoltalent BryanR Jamesrichards johntisbury Juliankruse keltica LGI modelboutique Njsphotography Oneimage ownimage parafotos rscott360 skymouse star_shots TonyNutley Willjamieson
harbourstudio