Reminder Secure

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
25 January 2014 12:32
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Quote from Bob
Yes, from king and queen to musicians to a soap starlet who went on to be quite famous as both an actress and a model.

No, unless you count snaps taken of me by a couple of models who have achieved fame in other disciplines.

All celebs I photographed were fine, with the exception of one WAG whose stroppiness seemed to be inversely proportionate to her success as a solo singer.

Bob

Would that be Victoria somebody or other?

Ron Williams is off-lineSilver Member
25 January 2014 17:56
RonA
Photographer
RonA
Kent
Bexley

Bill Bryson at my step-daughter's graduation in Durhan and Alastair Darling at a private function at No. 11

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
26 January 2014 08:36
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from paulford
Would that be Victoria somebody or other?

... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
26 January 2014 18:01
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

When i worked as a Chef at a hotel in Harewood i photographed a corries actress but as i dont watch that soap i never remembered her name, also photographed Jane Seymore......

lee is off-line
27 January 2014 08:09
leewallis
Photographer
leewallis
Nottinghamshire
Nottingham

Done a few..

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.668012789900103.1073741829.215421698492550&type=3

Gareth Leer is off-line
27 January 2014 10:28
GarethLeerPhoto
Photographer

Suffolk

Ive photographed Anthony Ogogo and a Few people from TOWIE / Geordie Shore

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
28 January 2014 04:51
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Michael Wilson, producer of James Bond Films shot me a few years ago. I didn't realise exactly who it was until afterwards and shouldve noticed since his mobile was something like 007 007007007 haha! He must have contacted me through a site like this actually

Len Maynard is off-line
28 January 2014 17:00
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
Cheshire
Stockport

In the 70's Photographed Graham Hill, Nicki Lauda, Ronnie Peterson and Emerson Fittipaldi. As a photographer for Barclays photographed and Regularly corresponded with Guy Edwards (F5000 and 2litre sports) and later for Embassy Racing (F1 and F5000)and CI Caravans (2 litre sports).

In the 80's Photographed Anneka Rice in Bristol and F1 powerboat Billy Seebold and Reanto Mulinari.
"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - David Bailey

Tony Nutley is off-lineGold Member
28 January 2014 18:23
TonyNutley
Photographer
TonyNutley
Hampshire
Southampton/Littlehampton

LIterally thousands, it was my job.

Holmax is off-line
30 January 2014 06:23
Holmax
Photographer
Holmax
East Yorkshire
Hull

I've shot Vanessa Peers quite a few times in my studio. She has played three different characters in corrie, Tracey Barlows prison officer, Janice Battersbys best mate and most recent was as John Stapes saucy landlady when he was on the run. She's often at my house (usually drunk at parties along with the rest of us lol) and is a pretty close friend.
Not quite 'a' list, but it's as close as I've got to a 'celebrity'.
www.holmax.com

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Carliegomez24
anthonyh bobmac Canonman5D cheesy chippers10 cliffc diphoto eosfan headshots hodgen kai_kul kimsandman2 Les_Pearce mlp paulcase Picturemike PJAPhotography stevegosh Thunder_Photos