Reminder Secure

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
24 January 2014 14:31
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from StreetModel
Have you ever photographed a celebrity, or been photographed by one, and what were they like to work with?

Yes, from king and queen to musicians to a soap starlet who went on to be quite famous as both an actress and a model.
No, unless you count snaps taken of me by a couple of models who have achieved fame in other disciplines.
All celebs I photographed were fine, with the exception of one WAG whose stroppiness seemed to be inversely proportionate to her success as a solo singer.
Bob

24 January 2014 14:42
barone
Photographer

"Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?".......NO!
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
24 January 2014 16:51
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Quote from barone
"Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?".......NO!

Not even a self portrait

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Mickey is off-line
25 January 2014 02:03
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Easiest to work with on commissioned shoots
Lewis Hamilton pre-F1, Damon Hill, Marcus Gronholm, Shane Lynch, Jackie Stewart.
Most difficult to work with
Kimi Raikkonen, Eddie Irvine, Lewis Hamilton once in F1!!!

Simon Chan is off-line
25 January 2014 02:44
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Ronnie O'Sullivan at his club soon after winning the world championship. I knew about his Jekyll and Hyde persona and he didn't disappoint. One moment very pleasant and the next he went off his trolley.
I also had a brief stint as a club photographer when Sophia Myles gate crashed my photos and even pulled me around the dance floor. It was only the following day when looking at what I had taken the night before I found out who she was and that she was dating David Tennant when he was the 10th Doctor.

Kevin Wilson is off-line
25 January 2014 07:10
kerandastudio2
Studio
kerandastudio2
Norfolk
Kings Lynn

Three times world speedway champion Nicki Pedersen.
Katie Rabitt
Duke of Edinburgh
The late Stu Page
Cambridge Varsity Rugby Union side

All were fine and chatty

Jay R Tog is off-line
25 January 2014 07:57
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
Photographer
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
London
london/kent

most of the Towie lot at some point or another, some were fab and good fun some where awful

Graham cole (pc Tony stamp in the bill for years - great guy, fun easy going
Tim vie, pretty neutral really and not fussed just get job done
various magicians - usually fine
iyax (big american singer), really nice guy, drunk n high but offered to share lol
Don't take care, take risks

Simon Chan is off-line
25 January 2014 09:48
Chandos
Photographer

Merseyside
Liverpool

Quote from Josh_Woodcock_Photography
most of the Towie lot at some point or another, some were fab and good fun some where awful

Amy Childs was a member here for about a year until her account got deleted not long after she found fame in towie.

25 January 2014 09:49
PaulManuell
Photographer

Steve Wright and Gary Davies (Radio 1 DJs in the 80s for those of you too young to remember) at a Radio 1 roadshow in, I think, Falmouth. Only shot from the crowd though, not a personal shoot with them. Also, Big Brother contestant Grace (don't remember her surname) at a Newquay surf festival a few years back. Again, not a personal photoshoot.

25 January 2014 10:31
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from Chandos

Amy Childs was a member here for about a year until her account got deleted not long after she found fame in towie.

That would make an interesting new thread, people who are now celebrities but used to be models on here.

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Robabob11
ad360photo Andy_B aprilscherz3 cps diphoto iestyn john_at_tina_spice Njsphotography oro photofrank redbaron siclews steaky74 ThePhoenixStudios zzdigital