Reminder Secure

Have you ever photographed (or been photographed by) a celebrity...?

This thread is being watched by 2 people
 jivago Photographic is off-line
23 January 2014 17:43
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from eosfan
I was lucky enough to photograph Rik Wakeman, and he was a total gentleman, easy to work with, really down to earth and not full of himself at all. I was on the same flight to Milan as Rick Wakeman and while we were in Milan baggage reclaim hall, I went over to Rick, said hello and asked if I could take a couple of photos of him - as OP says he was a total gentleman, very happy to oblige, thoroughly nice person. I've also photographed Chris Evans several times, he has always been very happy to pose for photographs.

I count myself very fortunate to have not photographed Rick Wakeman  

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

theperfectgentleman is off-line
23 January 2014 17:43
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

I have worked the boxing events area, and done personal family pictures for them.
Ricky Hatton, Frank Bruno, Joe Calzaghe, sugar ray leonard. plus many others.
wonderful memory's and every one a gentleman and a pleasure to work with.

Matthew G is off-line
23 January 2014 18:33
MG
Photographer
MG
Warwickshire

I photographed Laurena Lacey once upon a time.

raw and the cooked is off-line
24 January 2014 02:54
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

I photographed Liam Gallagher, and Sean Hoare for zoo mag, without incurring the Gallagher wrath! ( I suggest you google Sean Hoare, I was one of the last people to see him alive)

G Jack B is off-line
24 January 2014 05:58
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from jivago
I count myself very fortunate to have not photographed Rick Wakeman  

Typical - a negative comment to try and derail a positive thread..... and people ask why PS is going downhill!

Personally I would be pleased to photgraph Rick Wakeman, but yes he is a gentleman - see him perform several times.

I also found in the Navy the more senior the officer the more pleasent he was,  it was the junior officers who thought they were someone that were a pain. 

I did get to photograph Annie Lennox once - but only as I was backstage at a concert....
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

David Heels is off-line
24 January 2014 06:50
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Not exactly worked with them... but I did snap Martin Scorsese, and the late Lolo Ferrari (at the Cannes Film Festival, some years ago).

I've also photographed Joan Rivers, when she over here promoting her documentary.

Dave

David Heels is off-line
24 January 2014 07:01
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Quote from theperfectgentleman
I have worked the boxing events area, and done personal family pictures for them. Ricky Hatton, Frank Bruno, Joe Calzaghe, sugar ray leonard. plus many others. wonderful memory's and every one a gentleman and a pleasure to work with.

I filmed an elderly Jake LaMotta, some years ago (part of a documentary). He was on the after dinner circuit, talking about Robert De Niro, Raging Bull, etc. He was so old (and perhaps a little pickled) that he told the same very long, amusing anacdote, twice. The second time it was greeted by stoney silence, as nobody had the guts to tell him, we've already heard this one. - His young blonde bimbo wife also insisted on singing a song... and she was absolutely dreadful. A night to remember.

Dave

ICONIC :P is off-line
24 January 2014 09:24
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

the cheeky girls at a gay pride concert ..... dont ask
pissing purestorm off since 2009

Andrew Burton is off-line
24 January 2014 13:45
LEGENDACB
Photographer
LEGENDACB
East Yorkshire
Hull

Photographed lucy pinder and kelly brook which was fab lucy was very humble and very sweet and quite shy to be honest and kelly a true firecracker haha
There's also some x factor people ive shot with like chloe mafia
The quality of photography isnt how many images you take but rather how many times an image can take your breath away!

Paul Jones is off-line
24 January 2014 14:13
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from LEGENDACB
Photographed lucy pinder and....
There's also some x factor people ive shot...

I had the opportunity in the past to photograph Lucy Pinder and Katie Price (Jordan) but I couldn't be available on the days requested.  I wish I had now. 

I have photographed the singer Laura White from 'The X Factor'  -  http://www.pauljones.org/?p=694

I photographed Jessica-Jane Clement (Stafford) of 'The Real Hustle' a few times when she was brand new to glamour modelling.

Best regards
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

25 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Claretberet danixhale ElleLaura Emmaheron Genevil hazel_rose LucasJacques missloulou
ad360photo antoinewynn Auctioneer bob22 digitizer frank4 GSC4X guitarman jwd1 Ladiesman mghphoto MIB peterh rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 xposed