Reminder Secure

New to the Scene, horribly Keen!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
20 January 2014 09:48
bpxdev
Photographer

Hi all! The name's Stu, and I'm a Photography Newbie, Outdoor Adventure Instructor and Part Time Barista. I'm pretty much brand new to the whole moving from Amateur -> SemiPro -> Professional path and just starting out on my journey. I've classed myself as an experimental Photographer simply because I have no idea what direction I want to move in just yet and feel as though the best thing right now is to sample as many different things as I can and learn whatever is on offer. My work currently is quite rough but any constructive feedback is gratefully welcomed. Pleased to be here, cookies for everyone and so forth! ~ Stu
Taking pictures of things in places...

Chosin is a moderatorPlatinum Member
20 January 2014 13:35
Chosin
Model
Chosin
Hampshire

welcome to our ickle mad house cheeky
I am old enough to say I have done it, and still young enough to do it again! ;}

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
20 January 2014 16:14
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Welcome to Purestorm, I've been experimenting for 34 years, Still learning things.

33 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE blackdahlia5220 Emmaheron Inori Michelledefeo1 scarlettfoxett wildchief
ad360photo andygstudios antoinewynn Blancho DavidN djb1 duncanjames JohnDentonPhoto Jpdo keltica Kiboko Ladiesman MIB mlp modelboutique Mph natkins nemesis oscar ownimage philippahh rogedodge rossvincent stevegosh
harbourstudio photo39