Reminder Secure

Bad Habits

Stefan Schiefer is off-line
20 January 2014 06:41
stefanschiefer
Photographer

South Yorkshire

"Bad Habits"

I thought I would put out a little post to see what everyone's "bad" photography/modelling habits are.

I always take 2 photos for every one, my camera roll is just duplicates because I'm afraid I may have missed it the first time haha.

I also always count down "3,2,1" when I'm shooting portraits, it annoys me, so it must annoy everyone else haha.

Would anyone else like to share.......

rmsoansphotography is off-line
20 January 2014 06:47
digimarx
Photographer

London

Why do you think the things you do are bad habits? I sometimes countdown "3,2,1" because sometimes I don't get the shots I want

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
20 January 2014 06:51
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Forgetting spare batteries for the triggers & lightmeter (it's happened more than once).
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Jay R Tog is off-line
20 January 2014 07:41
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
Photographer
Josh_Woodcock_Photography
London
london/kent

Quote from RedChecker
Forgetting spare batteries for the triggers & lightmeter (it's happened more than once).

AMEN! totally do this.... and spare flash cards... and once i forgot any flash card....
Don't take care, take risks

21 January 2014 03:56
Jackass
Photographer

I once went into a dimly lit forest then realised I'd forgotten to bring the flash. The ISO was off the scale and them images turned out to be pretty useless.
If it walks like a duck, and talks like a duck, it could be my ex wife.

21 January 2014 11:43
barone
Photographer

I have the habit of not knowing where I've put my camera down....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

DANNYRICH.co . is off-line
21 January 2014 12:09
dannyrich
Photographer
dannyrich
North Yorkshire

Quote from barone
I have the habit of not knowing where I've put my camera down....

Im very much the same! 

Seventy Percent Curves is off-line
21 January 2014 12:32
CliveLawrence
Photographer
CliveLawrence
Hampshire
Farnborough

I thought it was just me - forgetting where the camera is! To develop that, if this is considered in the category of bad habits, or just plain stoopid, or dementia, I left a camera on a chair at Cafe Rouge in Windsor and it was only when returning to the car, that the model, on suggesting a possible shoot scene, I remembered and ran back at Olympic speed to find it still there.

Katie Soze is off-line
22 January 2014 18:51
katiesoze
Photographer
katiesoze
South Yorkshire

Keeping one of my lenses in a paper prescription bag.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AsheszLynn Kath27
ad360photo bbphotos Brian2008 ChrisD dirkus djb1 epashley hylander iestyn jackw Ladiesman MCGImages mghphoto panda49 parafotos Phiesta1 pvfb redbaron tonycsm Willy_O