Reminder Secure

You wouldn't believe how much I HATE.....

Geoff Hiles is off-linePlatinum Member
24 February 2014 16:25
Studio1
Photographer
Studio1
Lincolnshire
Scunthorpe

Just to put the other side to this thread. I have upgraded to a new computer a few weeks ago and I kept an open mind to windows 8+1. At first I was not that keen but now I cannot see any problems with it and sadly I am starting to get comfortable with it.

It is a problem with technology that things move on so we have just got to learn to move on an get used to it. Keep an open mind and give it a chance.
Regards. Geoff. (Studio1)

rmsoansphotography is off-line
01 March 2014 15:27
digimarx
Photographer

London

Quote from CCP
Windows 8.  It's gonna be a Mac next time.  I've got steam shooting out of my  ears! 

I kind of like it, I know it can be frustrating because it's a complete re-write on Windows 7. I have a Windows 8 laptop and quite love it

Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
05 March 2014 10:53
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from RupertRudd
No one said Windows 8 NEEDS a touchscreen, just took my money.

Bc it doesnt.

30 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE fionajane miles NatashaAston xamberx
63jian ad360photo azurphotos bbphotos CaperePulchrae david1500 doughnut Galaxypro GlasgowPhotographer gshocker30 joolsy Ladiesman lambiepie71 lester2705 mareeoosh nemesis picusio rscott360 Scotography scottmcccxiv southernsnapper stevegosh steveh32 Vinceb westend_portfolios