18 January 2014 08:35
ladyartist
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
ladyartist
Warwickshire
Nuneaton

Has anyone else had a problem when they try to cut and paste into things like casting calls or messages. I have tried updating and all the usual things but I still can't copy, cut or paste. Any suggestions please.

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
18 January 2014 09:44
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

You do realise you can only post plain text, not coded script, into casting calls? As for the forums, you need to set the rich text editor in your personal preferences and use the buttons in the menu bar to added formatted text but for obvious reasons you can't paste in coded script.

If in doubt, copy and paste from Wordpad or Notepad. The week before last I accidentally fecked up my magazine's website news pages by copying and pasting a bit of source code without realising what I was doing and it made life interesting for my webmaster who just happened to be accessing the server at the same time and thought that it was a mistake he had made. He reckons I owe him a beer or six for sorting out the mess.
Bob

Len Maynard is off-line
15 February 2014 11:39
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
Cheshire
Stockport

I am also suffering the same problems and posted a message here on the 2nd of Jan. It is a real pain if you want to copy a web ling into a message etc

I have set text to rtf and it makes no difference

the usual ctrl c & v don't work
using the icons for the clipboard etc don't work

yet I can copy to notebook and paste into an email or word etc

So far no suitable suggestions made
"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - David Bailey

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jodief Krystald Lushlolly pinklilly Teela
abouncer Andyphotography cgwebster dhuntuk dorrian Essexjohn freddie gerryquiff humphries JohnDentonPhoto Mac magpie1 paul167 pcmphotography RCBB rscott360 RupertRudd shadowtime74 stevegosh steveh32 thelook vapourtrail Visions11 Willjamieson