Inkflow systems.

Paul Riddell is off-line
20 January 2014 05:29
riddell
Photographer
riddell
Hertfordshire
berkhamsted

I used one and when it worked it was excellent, but it was very problematic. Lots of time consuming babysitting the printer when I was doing huge runs.

Then when I started getting complaints from customers as to the quality I switched to using a pro lab.

Cost is only marginally higher, but no complaints and much less time consuming. Plus the pro lab prints look better anyway.

Based on my experience it probably still worth it for large runs of draft and stationary, but then its debatable because you can buy cartridges super cheap of the internet and for that sort of work colours and longetivity don't matter anyway.

Paul
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk
www.photographybyriddell.co.uk

Mamamiya is off-line
10 February 2014 18:04
mamamiya
Photographer

East Sussex

Many thanks to all for the feedback and advice, very helpful. JP

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AdelineE chosin ElleLaura Emmadunn1987 Jo80 Kate_anne Kaylie LadyLycan lynnesel Stephieb27
ad360photo epsmith Flanders funky gazzer59 GGDP_Photography Hotshotyorkshire iestyn jackw jas johntisbury Jpdo jyp kai_kul kaosrox Ladiesman picusio stevegosh steveh32 tms
harbourstudio