Reminder Secure

Essex work

11 January 2014 07:03
JadedRed
Model

In the past I never used to get work in Essex or London, I used to travel much further. Nowadays there is a bit more in London.

Anthonygh is off-line
11 January 2014 08:24
anthonyh
Photographer

Kent

There are rumors that the recession is over but I strongly doubt it....so people are still watching their spare cash and I suspect that the number of guys with cash to spend on photographing pretty girl for fun (which probably sums up most of the paid work on here) is still limited.

Whether Essex is unusual in this respect I don't know. It might be that Essex photographers find it easier to arrange TF shoots. Or as mentioned above, those with the cash find London models.

11 January 2014 13:29
Glossypinklipstick
Photographer

IF our reputation is good based on:
If we respond to messages no matter who they are from and whether they wish to pay us or not.
IF we respond to ALL those that apply for our castings (especially when they can see the message has been read) even if we turn them down politely.
If we sometimes compromise.
If we respect everyone no matter how much experience they have.
IF we resist being aloof and dismissive.
If we are polite and courteous.
If we work hard to keep our reputation in tip top condition then we should not have a problem working with anyone we wish to- now or in the future.
Models & Photographers talk to each other about other Models & Photographers wherever they are!
Paul www.glossypinklipstick.co.uk

SimonB is off-lineGold Member
12 January 2014 13:03
DaseinPhoto
Photographer
DaseinPhoto
Essex
Epping

I've just done a quick count up on my port on here to see if I'm holding my end of county up:

19 models in total, based on where they worked from at the time
Essex 11
London 3
Herts 1
Norfolk 1
Bucks 1
Kent 1
Manchester 1
I got the secret to happiness from the back of a bleach bottle - "Stand upright in a cool place"

michellework is off-lineSilver Member
13 January 2014 07:51
michelledefeo1
Model
michelledefeo1
Essex
Colchester

Thank you Howard

storm is off-line
27 March 2014 13:58
jojojax
Model

Essex
grays

I have done most my shoots with essex based photographers I find it is more productive to make first contact x

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Annaxxwachowicz MissCaraJane Samanthajane4 toniallcorn
antoinewynn Belemboo Cheshunt83 david1500 edwards ElegantCaptures eosfan hylander Ianparker1 Imernie Kiboko Matt1988 peterashuk read redbaron Rob77 ron rscott360 shinywear siclews Studio1 TinDolls tms