Reminder Secure

Models...When applying for a casting....

08 January 2014 13:31
barone
Photographer

Quote from xxmrmthxx
Phew I think I make that to 9/10 now x

9/10 is acceptable...no ones perfect...
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

Paul Hodson is off-line
08 January 2014 14:35
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from barone
9/10 is acceptable...no ones perfect...

xxwhateverwhateverxx is pretty close though! cheeky
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
08 January 2014 14:47
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

Quote from mph
xxwhateverwhateverxx is pretty close though!

I'd love to know what people thinj mrmth means x

Paul Hodson is off-line
08 January 2014 15:12
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from xxmrmthxx
I'd love to know what people think mrmth means x

You're in a relationshiop with Mr Mth?  smiley

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Melissa Tongue is off-lineSilver Member
08 January 2014 15:24
xxmrmthxx
Model
xxmrmthxx
Oxfordshire
Henley-on-thames

Haha nope lol anyway wilk put a game up on the threads tomorrow pm for this

Chrissie Red is off-line
08 January 2014 16:58
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

I normally just say "book me.. you wont be disappointed" -
I've yet to have anybody decline but they have never rebooked me, makes me wonder if they think my response means something else ;-)
(and if you lot have noticed the other thread you will know I'm taking the pi$$).

08 January 2014 19:16
Stacey_M
Model
This member has been suspended

I try and give as much detail as possible about myself :-) it's all about selling yourself :-) .
what annoys me though, is that some photographers can't be bothered to reply , even if its a no.
Would be nice to know either way :-)

08 January 2014 22:04
JadedRed
Model

I cater it to the individual casting, basic intro, confirm I meet criteria, any additional info I feel may be useful based on the casting information, offer to send any additional info or answer any questions.

08 January 2014 22:13
JadedRed
Model

Quote from paulbatterbury
And really if you "Love to work with me" then you would either book and pay me yourself, or come over and work for free...  

I'll never get why photographers are so JadedRed is a naughty person y about hearing that, would y'all really prefer to hear "you're JadedRed is a naughty person but I want your money".

When photographers message me saying they'd love to work with me but. they can't afford it/I'm not suitable for their work/other excuse I'm still flattered.

Chrissie Red is off-line
09 January 2014 14:54
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from JadedRed

When photographers message me saying they'd love to work with me but. they can't afford it/I'm not suitable for their work/other excuse I'm still flattered.

Same here, plus I respect their honesty.. Better than having somebody waste my time by applying to my "seeking paid work" casting then letting me know they don't want to pay a couple of messages into the conversation.

3 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
coturnix rembrandt rscott360