06 January 2014 09:15
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from PeterH
people expect everything for free on the internet

When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

G Jack B is off-line
06 January 2014 09:33
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Im not aware of any change in policy. I agree users should be more prepared to pay for services they use. I would be more than happy to restore my Silver membership if the search system improvements were made as indicated.

Presently I get to see all casting calls from Truro to Oxford - which is a waste of time.
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

theperfectgentleman is off-line
06 January 2014 09:52
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

Hi
How do I get premier membership for £2-50 a month, am I being conned by paying £2-99 month for only silver membership?

Gerry is off-line
06 January 2014 09:55
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from theperfectgentleman
Hi
How do I get premier membership for £2-50 a month, am I being conned by paying £2-99 month for only silver membership?

One off annual charge I believe instead of monthly installments.

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
06 January 2014 09:56
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Gerry99111
One off annual charge I believe instead of monthly installments.

Yes
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

06 January 2014 13:16
silverk
Photographer

Quote from Plymjack
Im not aware of any change in policy. I agree users should be more prepared to pay for services they use. I would be more than happy to restore my Silver membership if the search system improvements were made as indicated.

Presently I get to see all casting calls from Truro to Oxford - which is a waste of time.

Erm dont want to teach you to suck eggs but you are using the area search button at the top of the casting page?

G Jack B is off-line
06 January 2014 13:37
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Quote from silverk

Erm dont want to teach you to suck eggs but you are using the area search button at the top of the casting page?

Indeed - thats the problem the area of the SouthWest is HUGE
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
06 January 2014 16:26
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

What is the new policy? I missed that
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Brian Buckland is off-lineSilver Member
06 January 2014 17:05
para
Photographer
para
Norfolk
Diss

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
What is the new policy? I missed that

If I've got it right,something along the lines of only premium members being notified of new models signing up.To stop them being inundated with offers of work etc.Not sure if it worked

matt is a moderatorPlatinum Member
06 January 2014 17:44
matt
Peacemaker
matt
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from sedilah
I'm currently in the middle of getting a date in my work diary for a shoot with a new member to the forum. Though new here she is a professional model and has worked many times previously and already has multiple recommendations. However due to the new policy for standard members apparently I can no longer continue my conversation with her and hence have no way now to confirm our booking.
I appreciate the reason given for the policy though hardly think it fair .... when I offer my services through a third party I'd expect to receive all offers of work available even if it does mean then trawling through them. However it doesn't appear logical to interrupt midway two professionals trying to arrange a working agreement.
Is there anything that can be done or any other way of contacting this member with whom I have already exchanged 3/4 mails to make this shoot happen?

Thanks for any help or admin intervention they might be able to provide.

Rob S.

Edit: Hmmm. My sent box now contains the message I tried to send before getting the on screen message that the action was not allowed... the message that prompted this post. Does this mean the message has in fact been sent? Can anybody clarify for me?

We haven't introduced any new policies. What was the message you got on your screen?
If you are out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bonni_cuffs Dadshouse12 maria_dyl Rosamund toxicinnocence
Anthonyk ben6791 djb1 freddie Gordee iamge James7799 kaosrox liteangle love lukaszmarcinkowski MauricesImagery philippahh rscott360 shadowtime74 Steveh32