Jamie Booth is off-line
06 January 2014 05:33
JPR31AB
Studio
This member has been reset to pending

Greater Manchester
Stalybridge

Hi Guys and Gals

As a fellow photographer I would like to make you aware of my new studio in Stalybridge, Greater Manchester. I believe my studio is pretty unique in terms of available space and equipment and may therefore be of interest for you. Set over two floors of a converted Mill there are lots of different shooting opportunities. There is an infinity cove, a barn yard set, Mediterranean set, Victorian bathroom set, four poster bed, lounges, a piano to mention but a few of the facilities on offer. The studio also has under floor heating to keep the models happy too! All the lighting are Bowens 500's and there are numerous modifiers, gels, backdrops etc for you to use also.

This January I am offering a promotion whereby studio hire is £25 per hour or £95 for 4 or for a full day £185. This offers truly fantastic value for money and I am very confident once you have used the studio then you would certainly be back!

Please take a look at the studio profile here on Purestorm and also there is a promotional video for you to peruse on my website:

www.millwoodphotostudios.co.uk

May I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for 2014 and look forward to hearing from you soon

Kind Regards

Jamie

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ad360photo antoinewynn bbphotos BOBREEVES bradder carshaltonkev daseinphoto Fstop humphries James7799 Jb3329 john_at_tina_spice keltica MIB nemesis rcimages rod_m99 Rscott360 Sp_digital thelook VB_Photo visions11 xposed