Kevin Waller is off-line
04 January 2014 17:45
Bigfish3311
Photographer
Bigfish3311
Hampshire
Farnborough

Welcome back Artemis

I never left, just dont get here very often but like to pop in every now and again. Just like popping in to your old local pub.
You can't be late until you show up

morph01 is off-line
04 January 2014 18:06
Bluenote01
Photographer

Suffolk

Quote from JenSomerfield
How to Get Banned from PP
-share a Facebook status that shows Russ Freeman in a bad light
-???
-you try to log on but find out you and everyone else that shared the status are now banned
-delete his homeboys from your Facebook and move on with your life

Seriously? That's all it took?

desyek is off-line
04 January 2014 18:15
desyek
Photographer
desyek
Mid Glamorgan

Quote from IainT
Jeez...and I thought PS were fussy about who they allowed in.. Welcome x

C'mon Iain, I'm still on this site after this many years. They can't be *that* fussy.

Anywhere! :P

Mr. Jelly! Mr. Jelly! Error at Address Number 6, Treacle Mine Road. Melon melon melon +++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++ +++Whoops! Here comes the cheese! +++

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 January 2014 05:20
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

You also get 'threats' from management via private message on PP if you make sarky comments to/upset any of the in-crowd, it's perfectly OK for their mates to hound/redicule people though even if it means directly naming them.

Their underhand tactics with trying to derail the efforts of other modelling websites are also very telling.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
05 January 2014 05:22
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Bluenote01
Seriously? That's all it took?

During the 'rape' incident they actually made it a site rule not to talk about PP in a bad light on any other site (mainly social networking), and anyone caught doing this would be immediately banned.  Even discussing site policy would land you in hot water with them.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

DarkHorseFR is off-line
05 January 2014 05:46
AndyMilne
Photographer
AndyMilne
France
Normandie

Welcome Back Sarah, it's always inspirational to see your drive & creative thinking when you organise studio days & shoots at your new place....
Wish I was in the UK to take advantage of a shoot at Chez Artemis..
But maybe once my new place is up and running you can organise a tour across the channel. X

DarkHorse

Maddawg is off-line
05 January 2014 06:31
pmeswani
Photographer
pmeswani
London

Have I said Welcome Back yet Artemis?

newlight is off-line
05 January 2014 08:01
available_light
Photographer

East Sussex
Brighton

Hello!

Rus Turner is off-line
06 January 2014 05:50
Rus_Turner
Photographer
Rus_Turner
Hampshire
Southampton

Hi Sarah

Hope all is well x
Note to self: ALWAYS remember that many people on forums are too DUMB to understand discussive argument without ONLY hearing what they want to hear!..LOL

Artemis Fauna is off-lineSilver Member
06 January 2014 06:13
ArtemisFauna
Model
ArtemisFauna
Bedfordshire
Great Barford

Waves back to all the nice people saying hello and keeping this post on track!

sad
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jensomerfield Jessica_Knight pinklilly rob452
antonart bristoltalent cliffc Daddylonglense Don_Dark donaldmac Elegant_element frankfoto frankpht GSC4X jefflynne Ladiesman MIB mike0048 oro Phiesta1 Photojames43 Platidonio psn steveh32 supaglam Whitehorsephotography Wtphotos