Len Maynard is off-line
01 January 2014 19:03
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
Cheshire
Stockport

I am not sure where the problem lies.

I am trying to cut and paste between email in the inbox and sent folders to save re typeing and the usual icons and keyboard short cuts don't seem to work.

I can cut from an email/message to Notepad and Word but I cant paste back to another email.

Any ideas

"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - David Bailey

HowardJ is off-line
01 January 2014 19:19
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Ctrl-C and Ctrl-V

failing that... have you tried switching it off and back on again?

Len Maynard is off-line
02 January 2014 11:21
Skid2
Photographer
Skid2
Cheshire
Stockport

Hi Howard
Thank you for your response

I have tried the usual keyboard short cuts but this has been going on for at least a week and was thinking there was as setting in the Purestorm that had been locked.

I switched off the rtf setting in the email settings and I can cut and past in basic text but not rtf.

Frustrating as I can see the text in the clipboard.

Regards
Len
"I never cared for fashion much, amusing little seams and witty little pleats: it was the girls I liked." - David Bailey

Peter is off-lineGold Member
08 March 2014 17:31
Digitalelegance
Photographer

Berkshire

I have the same problem, my earlier post:-

Hi
I wondered is anyone else having a problem with basic cutting and pasting when say replying to a model using the pm system.

This is driving me mad, e.g. if I have a specific shoot and contact 3 models and want to describe the proposed shoot or say the equipment list, I have to retype it individually. I can't cut and past from one PM to the other or from a word document to a PM!
But I can cut and paste from a PM to Word !!!! Nuts eh

Note I can cut and paste into a PM from a Purestorm PM or from another external document, but ONLY if I am using my new iPad Air! So it makes me think it is something to do with my Laptop settings???
I do hate computers!

This is such a basic requirement; is this a Purestorm system fault or is it my laptop's settings.
I am using a quad i7 Pentium 64 bit Laptop running Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 [all up to date] and Explorer 11 64 bit.

Any help much appreciated
Peter

But it managed to do it between forums WTH!

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
carinasl Just_janine kamazoo missminiskirt PrettyDiamond RISelene rob452 Zhiying
andrewmoon beaverray bob22 Dave@studio99 Don_Dark fannmore frankpht James7799 Jse_photography Lenz Manchestertog1 photomart quercus rscott360