Reminder Secure

New model in East Yorkshire seeking advice from other models and photographers

This thread is being watched by 1 person
30 December 2013 14:12
gabriella12345
Model

Hello everyone hope you're all ok and had a fab christmas.
I am new to purestorm and modelling. I'm just looking for models/photographers for some advice.
feel free to inbox me.
much love,
Gabriella x

Profile Pictures is off-line
31 December 2013 06:21
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Best advice is ignore anyone who suggests they'll make you a star quickly, and contact other models direct by pm here to ask their opinions about people you might be working with. Finally, do nothing you don't want to do and always try to work with people of a higher standard as you progress but accept that many amateur togs will pay a fee and be fun to work with.

Paul Jones is off-line
31 December 2013 06:39
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

A brand new model who does topless...

1) Don't be put off by the dozens of messages from photographers who want to "help improve your portfolio" for free.
(I introduced two new models to this site and they both received a LOT of 'helpful offers' in the first couple of days)

2) Relax your eyes when you look at a camera.  Practice in front of a mirror.

Good luck
Paul

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

Harvey Gordon is off-line
31 December 2013 07:51
ziggypot
Photographer
ziggypot
London

Experience, experience, experience .... just get out there and shoot with photographers whose work you like. It is better to do TF shoots with good photographers because they will guide and advise you and get you great images for a portfolio. You will then be able to market yourself for paid jobs.

Good luck

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Abbigoodchild micaci67 Natalie120525 NatashaAston
ad360photo amvma AndyGStudios bbphotos couchpotato david1500 djb1 donaldmac duncanjames eosfan flawless_photo jskazza Kiboko lazeeboy modelboutique monochromeset PeppeArena ricciarelli roundtheworld scottmcccxiv silksky sinimiphotography stevegosh Steveh32
harbourstudio