Reminder Secure

Model's Manager attending Shoot

GRAHAM HICKMAN is off-line
29 December 2013 08:14
IRONBLOKEMAN
Photographer

Shropshire
TELFORD

Having other people "assisting" on a shoot is a distraction.I was only asking if photographers had come across this.But I will suggest to the model that I bring a manager along and see what her reaction is

Chris Dee is off-line
29 December 2013 08:34
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
Having other people "assisting" on a shoot is a distraction.I was only asking if photographers had come across this.But I will suggest to the model that I bring a manager along and see what her reaction is

And/or ask her if the "other person" has a SIA licence 

Oscars Photostudio is off-line
29 December 2013 08:37
oscar
Photographer
oscar
Cheshire
Nr Warrington

I had a model booked for a shoot who wanted to bring her business partner. Turned out he was a photographer??
( some priceless wedding images shot with a Nikon D40).

She didn't show so I missed the opportunity to find out what the arrangement was.

David Kirk is off-line
30 December 2013 15:53
DKirk
Photographer

Glasgow
Glasgow

Quote from ChrisD
And/or ask her if the "other person" has a SIA licence 

And remind them It legally must be the CP badge, the Security or DS badge do not count. . .

Gary Lowther is off-lineSilver Member
31 December 2013 03:24
gazbiker
Photographer

Northamptonshire
Brackley

Hi Graham

Think yourself lucky that she's actually letting you know before the shoot, I've had a couple of occasions where the model has turned up with a chaperone / manager without telling me! You then have that embarrassing period where you have to come to terms with the elephant in the room which doesn't help creativity!

Maybe I'm just too nice, new year resolution....if a chaperone turn's up unannounced tell them both to Foxtrot Oscar!

Happy new year everyone!

31 December 2013 06:26
BaileyK
Model

I doubt many models on here do have a genuine manager.
However move on & don't waste your time if it bothers you.
Stop wasting time on wondering why or who move onto someone that doesn't waste your time & will get on with it.

Paul Jones is off-line
31 December 2013 06:31
Paul_Jones
Photographer
Paul_Jones
Lancashire
Wigan

Quote from IRONBLOKEMAN
I appreciate some models do have managers but do they really need to be on the shoot.

Your shoot.
Your terms.
Your choice.

www.PaulJones.org (Glamour / Portraits / NSFW)

38 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Candysugarrush Emmadunn1987 Kaylie Malika90 Mstopaz
bbphotos BCPhotography btnphil clearview_photography domnumberone flawless_photo freddie garryh4s GGDP_Photography GlasgowPhotographer grahamh imageatthemill JPV jskazza kerryyy92 Kiboko Kjoservices kzc23 Mattcairns MIB mlp Peter_d_photography Philski plld riddell robertsonshug rscott360 steveh32 Steveharratt stolenfaces tommynicoll vipimages
matt