Reminder Secure

How do I stop people asking me for adult!?

Rich H is off-lineGold Member
26 December 2013 10:12
digitalmood
Photographer
digitalmood
South Yorkshire
Barnsley

thats better Jess - you've changed it
www.digitalmood.co.uk

HowardJ is off-line
26 December 2013 11:00
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Quote from Amber6
You can't really. Looking at your profile, your levels are clearly stated, and I can't see how you can really make it much clearer. I can only assume that they are chancres, and wondering that if because you do open leg/UK mag, if they can be the ones to push you into doing full on top shelf stuff (photographers make a mint if they are the first ones to shoot someone at a high level).
It's not your fault at all, it's theirs. Just reply back a firm, 'No, as it states on my profile I do not' and then block if if you fancy doing that.

I'm not sure… maybe someone else can answer this, but if you have said 'NO' to first message, (plus it's on your profile you don't do certain things) and then they send another message pushing, then surely that is 'level pushing/badgering' and can be reported to admins?

What she said.

Peter Hague is off-line
26 December 2013 11:19
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Maybe change your name? I can think of two adult models called Jessica Fox, one of them is from Shefield, too.

The two main reasons you get asked have already been outlined, people just don't care, the ask on the basis that if you ask enough times, someone will say yes, and there are many girls who say they don't but really they do, (secret levels) and people are asking if you'e one of the secret levels models.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

Chris Dee is off-line
26 December 2013 11:40
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from PeterH
Maybe change your name? I can think of two adult models called Jessica Fox, one of them is from Shefield, too.

The two main reasons you get asked have already been outlined, people just don't care, the ask on the basis that if you ask enough times, someone will say yes, and there are many girls who say they don't but really they do, (secret levels) and people are asking if you'e one of the secret levels models.

+1

Chris Dee is off-line
26 December 2013 11:43
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from Socialdisaster
You can't stop them, end of.

There are many models who do work to higher levels than they state here. There are more than a few that state "no open leg, no adult" who, in fact, do. When I put an adult CC out I can guarantee I will get models who don't do adult responding and, every time, I mailed them back and ask them if they realize - and they do. They just don't advertise it and often they say this is simply to put off what they feel are GWCs. My point is that while no photographer should ignore your levels ever, the flipside is a community where it's not hard to imagine a model does higher levels.

Socialdisaster makes a valid explanation here.

Peter Hague is off-line
26 December 2013 12:00
PeterH
Photographer
PeterH
South Yorkshire

Quote from ChrisD
Socialdisaster makes a valid explanation here.

Yep, I too get replies from models who claim not to do adult work but really they do, almost every time I cast.
"I am the one who knocks" - Walter White

Fizzy is off-line
28 December 2013 10:15
fizzy
Model
fizzy
Tyne and Wear
Newcastle upon Tyne

Regardless of whether some models have hidden levels or not and the OP's initial misunderstanding about open leg, some of the behaviour she describes is not remotely acceptable. If you (any model) are getting messages from someone who will not take no for an answer when you tell them you don't do a certain level (the OP describes people pushing for levels higher than open leg even after she's made it clear she doesn't do that), please report them so the mods are aware of their profiles. If they're doing this with one model, it's likely they're doing it with others. Level pushers are a huge problem on internet sites and the more that can be done to flag them up to the mods, the better.
Art nude model - £35ph

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
28 December 2013 13:15
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Quote from jessicard
I state I only do adult for publication and still get chances who obviously haven't read my profile. If I get a message asking for high levels from someone that is not publishing I tend to put "sure but I'd be charging you a "fan rate" of £300ph" That tends to shut them up - haven't had any replies back since!

Brilliant

Must let everyone know if you get a positive reply.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Mao Zhu Photography is off-line
30 December 2013 14:27
MaoZhu
Photographer

Wiltshire
Warminster

As seen in,

lots of adult publications I would say.
To me regardless of the new large typed section you give the impression that you do full frontal and open leg, METART would not be the same without it and as for 100% hardcore !!!!
I would suggest if you want to pull away from that type of work you should consider rewriting your portfolio not just editing it.

Jessica Fox is off-line
01 January 2014 15:21
bacardi
Model

South Yorkshire
Sheffield

100% hardcore flyer was for a hardcore 'music' event at nightclub. I don't understand, lots of adult publications? I now know that the general thought is full frontal nudity/open leg is classed as adult but as far as I can see its only Met Art that some people would class as adult publication, I don't know what you mean by I have lots of adult publications?

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa ElleLaura indiaxxx rob452 sacha4creative Sammi_1985
claypaws cliffc Darimages djb1 Einstein eosfan GlasgowPhotographer keltica Ladiesman Manchestertog1 MauricesImagery Robinsky rscott360 siclews Spiritofwales Steveh32