Photography gear going cheap in the Sales

David Heels is off-line
24 December 2013 14:07
Crippen
Photographer
Crippen
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

The first of the Christmas / January sales has just kicked off. 7pm on Christmas Eve.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/currys-sale-882-commercial.html?intcmp=home-takeover--sale-cp882-marketing-241213

Not a great deal of photography gear here, but there are a few bits and bobs that might be useful to someone.

If anyone spots any great deals, during the sales, especially on a Canon 5d Mkiii or The Black Magic, I'd be very grateful for a heads up.

Cheers all
Dave

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
24 December 2013 14:40
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I've noticed one place was knocking ~£400 off an LED ringlight for video (from ~£1000). But other than that it's all a bit meh!
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Lysander is off-lineSilver Member
25 December 2013 18:58
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
West Midlands
Wolverhampton

Try Park Cameras for the Canon.cheeky
"I would rather be Schroedinger's Cat than one of Pavlov's Dogs."

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
26 December 2013 05:03
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Last entry prompted me to look, - reduced but not by much! Look at HDEWCameras, BOXING DAY SPECIAL WITH FREE 8GB CF MEMORY CARD, £1,849.
HDEW Cameras
Vulcan House
Restmor Way
Wallington
Surrey
SM6 7AH
+442086695668 or email sales@hdewcameras.com

Lysander is off-lineSilver Member
26 December 2013 05:37
Lysander
Photographer
Lysander
West Midlands
Wolverhampton

There's no real difference in the price when you add in the battery grip plus Lightroom and PS elements so it's horses for courses either way.

I just wish I could afford the Pentax k3 and a couple of mid or top level prime lenses.
"I would rather be Schroedinger's Cat than one of Pavlov's Dogs."

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
jonnywoo Njsphotography