25 December 2013 11:32
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Hello Jes,
Seasons Greeting to you.

Turning to your post
Clearly you missed the part about letting the models have their privacy and what they do now being no one's business!!

Of the models I mentioned
Sally Kerr and Carole Foster along with Lily Lupesco and Emmanuelle Travorzi do not make any secret of their model past; I have today spoken to both Carole and Sally about this and neither have any issues with my post.
Rachel did make a post in the days of Modelheaven about her future, as did Zoe on Tony Dodds Forum.
Ann has been reported many times before that she took up a career as a schoolteacher and having worked with her many times in the 1980s do not think she would mind.
Rowena has been on national television on the Poker Tournaments where it mentioned she was a former model.
Angie Taylor has never made any secrets of her past as a model, and Natasha is wildly known as having been a model and internet search and Men and Motors confirm this.
Angel did make a post about her reasons for returning to Lithuania on TMC. Nancy also made a similar posting before she said goodbye.
In addition to this Andy is back shooting for fun, not a lot , but Sally Kerr has phoned him and he does not mind my posting in the least.
If this post has despite my defence caused any distress I would like to apologise but in truth cannot see why it would.
Turning to your comment I would hope my explanation is satisfactory for you

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

foto2XH is off-lineSilver Member
28 December 2013 02:59
foto2xh
Photographer
foto2xh
Berkshire
Reading

LucieB of Czech models took the motherhood route but has recently resumed modelling. Not sure if she's on here now but is definately on PP.
You can tell I'm bored if I'm on the forum. www.2xh.co.uk

Chris Dee is off-line
28 December 2013 04:21
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from foto2xh
LucieB of Czech models took the motherhood route but has recently resumed modelling. Not sure if she's on here now but is definately on PP.

Thank you  smiley

Lewis Rogers is off-line
28 December 2013 05:27
rogerholt
Photographer

Dorset
Wareham

Some of these worked at the Beehive Centre in Primrose Hill and Camden in London . Any former members of the Beehive reading this ,please give me a message . Best wishes . Roger Holt (Now retired in Dorset)

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AriaRosee Exoticangel Leslegylegs Natalie120525 Winterlilly
claypaws cliffc Den2018 diphoto Djanimation ellessephotography Hioctane Jskazza Kiboko Ladiesman leekumkee mauricesimagery Rscott360 stevegosh
harbourstudio