Reminder Secure

Memory lane

Chris Dee is off-line
21 December 2013 17:27
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

I wonder who remembers any of these models and knows what they are doing now?. Some names are a real blast from the past, are they still modelling?, what sites are they on?. Maybe they've moved on?.

Bobbi from Southampton, had long dark corkscrew hair.
Jasmine based in London, a brunette with dusky skin. Think she might have been part Morrocan?
Katie Greenwood, did a lot of glamour modelling and has a tattoo across her breasts.
Camilla Jane, a slim blonde with " Nicky " tattoed on her right hip, came from London (  Middlesex if I recall correctly )
Gemma from Surrey, blonde and had an agent called Trevor.
Sera, slim dark haired gothic looking girl from Surrey.
Lindsay aka Zara, a blonde from Bedfordshire.
Miss Kristine, heavily inked. 
Joa, a black model from London.
Mia, a tall blonde with a butterfly tattoo on her right hip, came from Bournemouth.
Jess, a blonde from Brighton.
Lou, dark haired busty girl from Bournemouth.
Charmaine, a black girl from London.
Jewels Chelsea from Essex.
Nancy, a polish model.
Lucie, went on to form Czech models. Oh, and her friend Marketa who had long dark hair with red streaks in it.

Who do you remember and have not seen for ages?. Emily Cartwright was another regular at one time. Very busty, did a lot of fetish work. And lets not forget Tara from Bristol, still think about her, very sad.

HowardJ is off-line
21 December 2013 17:56
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

Most of them have moved on. Some out of modelling and into motherhood others to "different" careers.

However we should respect their choices and privacy in their new lives.

Chris is off-line
21 December 2013 18:11
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Essex
Near East London

Yes I shot Miss Kristine. There were quite a few models I quite miss being here on the sites. Laura-Jo from Essex, Laura B (Boo69), Alexandra the young goth girl from Camden, the lovely Cassita. Quite a few I wonder about, what they're doing these days. The years fly by, it's a shame they come and go so fast. Quite a few I shot I don't tend to remember, it's just the few who stand out in my memories for being such nice girls. The first model I ever short was Morrigan Hel.

Chris is off-line
21 December 2013 18:14
CCP
Photographer
CCP
Essex
Near East London

Quote from HowardJ
Most of them have moved on. Some out of modelling and into motherhood others to "different" careers. However we should respect their choices and privacy in their new lives.

Indeed. 

Chris Dee is off-line
21 December 2013 18:27
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from HowardJ
Most of them have moved on. Some out of modelling and into motherhood others to "different" careers. However we should respect their choices and privacy in their new lives.

I agree. Not sure how I can edit that first paragraph, reading it back to myself I can see how you viewed it. What I meant by "knows what they are doing now" was in relation to modelling. 

Amber West is off-line
22 December 2013 06:11
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I shot with Miss Kristine many years ago - she went back to Norway quite awhile back

Chris Dee is off-line
22 December 2013 06:39
ChrisD
Photographer
ChrisD
Hampshire

Quote from Amber6
I shot with Miss Kristine many years ago - she went back to Norway quite awhile back

You right, I couldn't remember her nationaility either till you mentioned it, must have been a long time ago !  :-)

Sav~ is off-lineGold Member
22 December 2013 07:42
SteveSav
Photographer
SteveSav
West Yorkshire
Sheffield/ Wakefield

Dunno but I remember Lynn Armitage
You pick your blonde out neatly from the smoke, Always you wait for someone else though, always ~

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
23 December 2013 09:48
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Hello Chris,
Polish Nancy made her money and returned to Poland, she had a daughter and a husband in Gdansk. The money she earned paid for the construction of a very nice 4 bed house and when it was paid for she was off back home.
Turning to models from the past
Carole Foster (1980s) is a director of an IT company
Sally Kerr (Late 1980s/1990s) Is a happy housewife with two children and looks after the property portfolio
Emmanuelle Travorzi (1980s) Lives between Swiss Cottage and Milan has 3 children 1 at University the other two graduated one working in finance the other in creative media
Lily Lupescu (1980s Life model) Lives between Frognal and Devon has 2 children both in trade
Ann Markham (1980S) Became a school teacher and last heard she was a deputy headmistress
Rachel Sykes (1980s/1990s) Graduated married and moved to Lancaster
Lithuanian Angel (1990s) returned to Lithuania when she had made enough to buy a house
Zoe(1980s/1990s) retired and became a driving instructor
Rowena (1980s/1990s) Married a professional gambler
Angie Taylor (1980s/1990s) retired had a child and is now at university studying Theology and will become a school teacher this year.
Natasha Vale (1990s) Married moved to LA and is back in the UK working as a fitness instructor

Of the guys not sure if you remember Andy Moore , back in the early 80s he would book a studio on a Sunday along with several models and organised paid group shoots, he emigrated to Australia returned 3 years ago to look after his sister
Peter from a small studio in Camberwell/Kennington New Image ? died 4 years ago aged around 90. Sad thing was over the years he provided lots of free accommodation to both models and photographers and it was only immediate family at his funeral.
So there you have my update, truth is most just move on and that is it

I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

Fisherface is off-line
25 December 2013 09:40
Fisherface
Make-up Artist
Fisherface
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Quote from KevinJS
Hello Chris, Polish Nancy made her money and returned to Poland, she had a daughter and a husband in Gdansk. The money she earned paid for the construction of a very nice 4 bed house and when it was paid for she was off back home. Turning to models from the past Carole Foster (1980s) is a director of an IT company Sally Kerr (Late 1980s/1990s) Is a happy housewife with two children and looks after the property portfolio Emmanuelle Travorzi (1980s) Lives between Swiss Cottage and Milan has 3 children 1 at University the other two graduated one working in finance the other in creative media Lily Lupescu (1980s Life model) Lives between Frognal and Devon has 2 children both in trade Ann Markham (1980S) Became a school teacher and last heard she was a deputy headmistress Rachel Sykes (1980s/1990s) Graduated married and moved to Lancaster Lithuanian Angel (1990s) returned to Lithuania when she had made enough to buy a house Zoe(1980s/1990s) retired and became a driving instructor Rowena (1980s/1990s) Married a professional gambler Angie Taylor (1980s/1990s) retired had a child and is now at university studying Theology and will become a school teacher this year. Natasha Vale (1990s) Married moved to LA and is back in the UK working as a fitness instructor Of the guys not sure if you remember Andy Moore , back in the early 80s he would book a studio on a Sunday along with several models and organised paid group shoots, he emigrated to Australia returned 3 years ago to look after his sister Peter from a small studio in Camberwell/Kennington New Image ? died 4 years ago aged around 90. Sad thing was over the years he provided lots of free accommodation to both models and photographers and it was only immediate family at his funeral. So there you have my update, truth is most just move on and that is it

Clearly you missed the part about letting the models have their privacy and what they do now being no one's business!!

21 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
davenport dillon1993 fashion29 pinklilly Sandycub
bengie cps diphoto Finallyhere guitarman jdunvillephotography Ladiesman mikebee oscar philippahh Rhadamanthus studio17 Thunder_Photos two_stops Visions11 xcellent