Reminder Secure

Legal advice on lost wages following arrest.

This thread is being watched by 2 people
Rich G is off-line
06 January 2014 17:37
SMILESPHOTO
Photographer
SMILESPHOTO
Kent

I must admit Paul that if I'd have had to go to court to prove my innocence then that would have concerned me - it would have meant the police would have found something they believed I needed to answer to.

Fortunately the fact they spent over 3 months not only checking my laptops, camera, pc etc. for anything untoward but also everything I've ever deleted over the last 20 years and found nothing, clears my name 100%. I just hope I don't get caught in a snowstorm as no-one will find me!
HAPPY TO WORK UP TO OPEN WALLET LEVELS

Paul Hodson is off-line
07 January 2014 03:48
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

I still think it is outrageous it will be on your record. I do accept there are times when they think you are guilty but can't prove it but if they are happy you are innocent as opposed to getting away with it the details should not show up on an enhanced check.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Amazonian_chub glamourdolly29 Nat_f nialljsullivan royb
dby47 flipcourt HarishPadalia johnwayne Matt_James michaelangelo portfolio ProPhotographer redbaron rembrandt RonA tms vapourtrail