Reminder Secure

Gerry is off-line
25 December 2013 11:26
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Good luck. My advise would be to take the initiative in your portfolio. New models will get offers which sound very flattering but you really need to look very carefully at the portfolio's of people who approach you and ask yourself whether you are happy with their quality and taste in images given what you see will be the best they can achieve.

Those that can deliver what a newbie needs to help them improve are often too busy to approach newbies so the only way you will get shoots with them is to "pitch" to those that may be receptive and give them the feeling that you will put the effort in to get a rewarding shoot for the both of you
If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

Annie is off-line
27 December 2013 17:44
annielala1990
Model

Highland
Dingwall

Thank you all for your help and advise x

Barry Usher is off-lineGold Member
28 December 2013 03:49
dreambhug
Photographer

East Sussex
Polegate

Well Annie, you have a lot going for you, very attractive and a sense of fun. I agree with the retro-look comments, a friend of ours, a young hospital matron, scours charity shops buying retro clothes and has appeared in many jive/rock themed displays. So go for it!
One point, if you know someone with Photoshop you could have the 'long dress' shot tidied, squared up and the extraneous bits removed.
Good luck!

5 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
copperbronze nsw1982 RoninUK snapdragon two_stops