Not good Enough!

This thread is being watched by 1 person
Adam B is off-line
18 December 2013 18:44
severndigital
Photographer

Shropshire
Shrewsbury

well, she's right, she does need some new images, her port doesn't do her any favours it looks like some kind of instagram profile at the mo.I do like the couple of images by Mikex79 though.

Mike Croshaw is off-line
18 December 2013 18:56
Mcroshaw
Photographer
Mcroshaw
Berkshire

I applied because of this thread.

Peter Roach is off-lineGold Member
18 December 2013 20:42
flashysnapper
Photographer
flashysnapper
Staffordshire
burton on trent

Quote from severndigital
well, she's right, she does need some new images, her port doesn't do her any favours it looks like some kind of instagram profile at the mo.I do like the couple of images by Mikex79 though.

I didn't see a request by the model in question for a portfolio review? so why give one.

Frank Sinnott is off-line
18 December 2013 21:34
frankpht
Photographer
frankpht
London

Well she's certainly got herself noticed and you know what they say about publicity. She must be reading this thread. Maybe not perhaps too busy rejecting all of us no marks. Oh dear what a pity never mind.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
19 December 2013 02:13
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Mcroshaw
I applied because of this thread.

And feel free to post again and gloat when she gives you the job surprise
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Adam B is off-line
19 December 2013 03:07
severndigital
Photographer

Shropshire
Shrewsbury

Quote from flashysnapper
 I didn't see a request by the model in question for a portfolio review? so why give one.

Oh, sorry. I'll only post when asked to in future, maybe you could do the same?

Neil Anderson is off-line
19 December 2013 04:55
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from severndigital

If you want a portfolio review, why not post in that section rather than on a random thread.
If you don't, it would be polite to assume that other people who don't ask for a review
are not interested in your views on their photos.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

19 December 2013 05:55
paule
Photographer

Saw the thread and just had to have a search for the casting, the 2nd one..

Couple of things I note, she's originally from Russia so maybe English isn't her first language.. and maybe her casting is too general.. certainly photogenic enough and in need of some more polished photos.

Of the 2 photographers she's worked with on here, it would seem she's after images to her first listed photographers standard..

It seems she's not willing to pay for the right photographer, who she could approach directly, to create the photos she wants. So she will just have to wade through all the replies she gets until she finds a photographer, she deems, is skilled enough.

19 December 2013 06:17
silverk
Photographer

Quote from RedChecker
And feel free to post again and gloat when she gives you the job

I applied and obviously I am not worthy as she didnt reply lol. I wish her well though, its not going to ruin my life!

Ian MACFADYEN is off-lineSilver Member
19 December 2013 06:44
Kiboko
Photographer
Kiboko
Surrey
GUILDFORD

Quote from flashysnapper

Ah well, according to Silverk, (6th response to the thread), "the only way we get better is by being critiqued".

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
anniesss danixhale Michelledefeo1
andygstudios Auctioneer Berkeleyboy Blancho dazglam ellessephotography lfc9_uk marcocastiglioni PDCPhotos Philski Rehan rscott360 viewphotographic