Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
08 December 2013 19:08
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Hi All,

Just to let you know we have updated the casting calls section on Friday evening and as you start to use the casting calls since the update I just wanted to ask for any thoughts you might have on it, any issues you may have experianced or any thoughts on what else you'd like to see. All feedback is greatly appriciated

Thanks,
Tim.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

Andy is off-line
08 December 2013 19:37
photostore
Photographer
photostore
Fife
fife based, but Scotland wide

the "no location" part is useless, especially when some list it as home shoot in their notes, but it means i have to go digging to find out where thay are, generally i wont now bother to even look further
lets get shootin

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
08 December 2013 19:58
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

I have been receiving 5 emails for each call over the weekend.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

08 December 2013 21:32
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from photostore
the "no location" part is useless, especially when some list it as home shoot in their notes, but it means i have to go digging to find out where thay are, generally i wont now bother to even look further

I've found a couple listed as "No location supplied", it is a requirement to set a country but optional for county and town/city, but will look into these to see if anything was set and if it's just not showing the infomration or if indeed no location was supplied, thanks for letting us know.

Quote from pinkbuildingphotography
I have been receiving 5 emails for each call over the weekend.

Thanks for this, will investigate to track down the duplication of the e-mail notifications.

Faye is off-line
09 December 2013 07:52
Faye
Model
Faye
South Yorkshire
Sheffield

I've been getting way more than 5 emails for each notification and I had notifications turned off.
http://infayemous.com/

Paul Hodson is off-line
09 December 2013 07:54
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

This is a bit silly - but what have you changed? I know it looks different - but I can't remember what is new!
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

09 December 2013 09:17
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Faye
I've been getting way more than 5 emails for each notification and I had notifications turned off.

Thanks for letting me know, I will send you a message in a tick to get some more details.

Quote from mph
This is a bit silly - but what have you changed? I know it looks different - but I can't remember what is new! 

Not silly at all, most of the changes you wouldn't have noticed but the main goal was to have the ability to add multipule locations as well as the locations can be set down to county and town/city level.

Jesfish is off-line
09 December 2013 09:27
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Much better...thank you!

Rupert Rudd is off-line
09 December 2013 10:43
RupertRudd
Photographer
RupertRudd
East Yorkshire
Hull

My Casting Call list set up to read local casting calls, has committed suicide. All I get is the Oops Lady.
A little help is worth a lot of sympathy.

09 December 2013 11:04
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Quote from jes
Much better...thank you!

Thanks, great to hear cheeky

Quote from RupertRudd
My Casting Call list set up to read local casting calls, has committed suicide. All I get is the Oops Lady.

Thanks for letting me know this one, I will ping a message across  to you in a moment for more details, ta.

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
celebrateeverymoment danixhale SuzyMonty Vala718
Add_barkaway Davebu david1500 dby47 djb1 eosfan expicto Lpphotografix MauricesImagery mikebee nunude panda49 photomart poah steveh32 Steveharratt Thunder_Photos Wayne Wtphotos