This thread is being watched by 1 person
ICONIC :P is off-line
08 December 2013 21:05
Iconic
Photographer
Iconic
Lincolnshire
Grimsby

i posted to add a bit of conversation to the forum as it seems so quiet lately - calm down :/
pissing purestorm off since 2009

raw and the cooked is off-line
09 December 2013 03:32
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Er, there is a solution to quiet forums ( some would say it's me!) and I would say it's this. All you have to do is question the validity/value of things like, Vogue Italia, FPI, SWPP, BIPP membership (insert body of your choice)

Also, the use of out of date polaroid, badly shot, scratchy analogue, holga's, lensbabys, and any other medium beloved by the cool crowd/ creatives. That creates vitriol and forum activity like you wouldn't believe. You watch this thread take off as soon as i post this…….

RATC Rawandthecooked is a naughty person ing off pure storm since dec 2013.Longer on other sites.

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
09 December 2013 04:46
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Quote from Rawandthecooked
[Er, there is a solution to quiet forums ( some would say it's me!) and I would say it's this. All you have to do is question the validity/value of things like, Vogue Italia, FPI, SWPP, BIPP membership (insert body of your choice)

Also, the use of out of date polaroid, badly shot, scratchy analogue, holga's, lensbabys, and any other medium beloved by the cool crowd/ creatives. That creates vitriol and forum activity like you wouldn't believe. You watch this thread take off as soon as i post this…….

RATC magpie1 is a naughty person ing off pure storm since dec 2013.Longer on other sites.]

Or people might just yawn.

09 December 2013 05:22
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Ah well, good to see pure storm is populated by the jaded! Much easier to be controversial elsewhere!

Paul Hodson is off-line
09 December 2013 06:52
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

What do you reckon to chaperones - and should inexperienced models charge or work TF?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

09 December 2013 07:06
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

chaperones are a must! there are so many nutters out there, every model should take one or more, but i reserve the right to take a few myself. Inexperienced girls should charge at least a hundred quid an hour, if they are getting naked, or fifty if they are not! TFP is a real con, who works for nothing, unless they are photographers!

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
09 December 2013 07:22
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Any photographer that refuses a model to have a chaperone present should immediately be considered dodgy
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

theperfectgentleman is off-line
09 December 2013 07:43
theperfectgentleman
Photographer
theperfectgentleman
Essex
Chelmsford

check my profile, you can borrow my chaperone anytime.

12 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
ElleLaura wrenstar
Antz FirstLifePhotography jonwhowson Lotusdream martinchristie photofrank redtail stevegosh tarmoo Tp11