Reminder Secure

What do you think - recent shoot

05 December 2013 07:59
Louise94
Model

Hey guys! Here are some images from a recent shoot with Nicola Louise Davies... what do you think and which are your favorites? I love them all, struggling to choose my favorites...

Louise x

Malc is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 12:30
cziiki
Photographer
cziiki
London
London

3 is my fave, 4 the face colour is a bit red, all are lovely happy pinups . I do like the rockabilly feel and background colours

RGBphoto is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 13:42
magpie1
Photographer

Tyne and Wear
Newcastle

Great facial expression on all, 5 my favourite,, even better without strap on shoulder.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
05 December 2013 17:00
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I like this set, they're nice and vibrant, and you look like you're having fun in them.

My preferences are 3 & 2.

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

05 December 2013 17:48
pmeu
Photographer

They are a good set and you are dead right to be very happy with them. Well done you and Nicola.

Alan Johnson is off-line
06 December 2013 05:26
Alan_Jay
Photographer
Alan_Jay
South Yorkshire

A great set, Louise!
my order of preference: 1,2,6,3,5,4.

Both aesthetically and photographically No. 1 is one of the best images I've seen in some time.  For me, it just goes to show that when you get a good photographer and model working together,  you can break the odd 'rule' and still produce an excellent image.  I think that if I had that hanging on my wall,  I'd still smile every time I looked at it years from now.

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy a motorbike and that's pretty close! :o)

w4pictures is off-line
06 December 2013 07:36
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

1 and 3 for me. They are all great fun. One of the most feel-good sets ever!

20 January 2014 12:46
bpxdev
Photographer

I absolutely love classic advertising pin-up style shots. I'm hoping to do stuff like this in the future as well, fantastic Set.
Taking pictures of things in places...

HowardJ is off-line
20 January 2014 17:11
HowardJ
Photographer
HowardJ
Surrey
West Midlands

very nice.

20 January 2014 17:44
BicycleRacer
Photographer

Number 1 is my favourite

35 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
alishaa chosin Exoticangel NikkiLouise93 xamberx
ad360photo albaphotos BobWright control160 Coolpix87 Danny_Bs_Photos donaldmac duncanjames Essexjohn gkeesuk grisey hylander James7799 jonnywoo Kjoservices love MIB mlp nickdandalos Nwphotosinc1 peteb PhotoSpyroS Puremoods rscott360 stephenmuddell stevegosh thelook TWO50 viewphotographic
harbourstudio