Reminder Secure

promotion work/ conventions

02 December 2013 09:27
Scarlettivy
Model

So i am pretty new to this , done a shoot really just for some fun and for a confidence booster and i seem to have caught the bug.
What i would really like to do is pherhaps do some "promo" girl work for car/motorbike/tattoo conventions ect.I feel my personality is one of my strongest traits and there is only so much of that you can portary through picture and i am more than aware there are models who are far asteticlly better when it comes to still images but with promo work i think i could really bring something to the table...

However in saying all that i have no idea the best way to go about it?

just any information on how to really get into/get some information on going down this route would be fantastic would really love to give it a bash

thanks in advance guys!

02 December 2013 15:12
Scarlettivy
Model

So i am pretty new to this , done a shoot really just for some fun and for a confidence booster and i seem to have caught the bug.
What i would really like to do is pherhaps do some "promo" girl work for car/motorbike/tattoo conventions ect.I feel my personality is one of my strongest traits and there is only so much of that you can portary through picture and i am more than aware there are models who are far asteticlly better when it comes to still images but with promo work i think i could really bring something to the table...

However in saying all that i have no idea the best way to go about it?

just any information on how to really get into/get some information on going down this route would be fantastic would really love to give it a bash

thanks in advance guys!

KHV is off-line
03 December 2013 15:13
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

I only know N2O as an agency that does a lot of promo work but I assume they may not cover Scotland.

I am sure that promo work is usually ill paid, and I know there are events at Knockhill but so many girls do them for free.

There are very few legit agencies north of the border but you could try the ones based in Glasgow !

KHV is off-line
04 December 2013 06:16
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

I answered you off-site

04 December 2013 07:31
Scarlettivy
Model

thankyou will have a look into knockhill its practilly a stones throw away

24 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
RoxyMendez
ansonphotography antonart Blancho dorrian duncanjames GlasgowPhotographer gwentman Hioctane James7799 Jbp Manchestertog1 Mattcairns modelboutique MrT PhilStorm raysmithinc2 RupertRudd Steveh32 Steveharratt Studio1 tms TonyNutley wacTony