Why do the female type have to be so...

vgc is off-line
30 November 2013 16:05
VGC
Model

North Yorkshire
York

Bloody awful?!

I'm in a particular competition this week and was holding the lead by 70% - yes I'm proud.
On realising this the girl in 2nd (a claiming 'pro' model) has taken to twitter slating me!!!

I know everyone is out to win, but really, low blows to gain votes?!

Makes me wonder if its worth sticking modelling out. I do it to enjoy, not be slated for how i look.

30 November 2013 16:23
silverk
Photographer

Rise above it and carry on. You are assuming that she has loads of followers on twitter that can be bothered to vote against you!

vgc is off-line
30 November 2013 16:41
VGC
Model

North Yorkshire
York

she does have alot... haha!

Maybe I am just being a sore loser

ChrisS is off-line
30 November 2013 16:52
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

Publically insulting you will only make her look stupid- ironically shes probably doing you a favour :-)

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
30 November 2013 17:33
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Really depends if you want to win with your looks and personalty or your popularity. 

I'm sure you know what you'd prefer 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

30 November 2013 18:06
Socialdisaster
Photographer

Can someone please tell me what this badly written diatribe is about?
Modesty is just arrogance in stealth mode

30 November 2013 18:57
silverk
Photographer

Quote from Socialdisaster
Can someone please tell me what this badly written diatribe is about?

I separately posted earlier about the hate that is prevalent on PS and true to form, out of the woodwork springs......
You state that it is badly written, it would appear that your ability to read has been hindered by whatever closet retard dominates your being! It is plainly obvious what the thread is about, so much so the OP duplicated one of her statements (one would assume by accident though possibly so total f***wits like you could understand)?

No wonder so many are becoming disillusioned with this site!

30 November 2013 19:12
PaulManuell
Photographer

Quote from silverk

I separately posted earlier about the hate that is prevalent on PS and true to form, out of the woodwork springs......
You state that it is badly written, it would appear that your ability to read has been hindered by whatever closet retard dominates your being! It is plainly obvious what the thread is about, so much so the OP duplicated one of her statements (one would assume by accident though possibly so total f***wits like you could understand)?

No wonder so many are becoming disillusioned with this site!

You think HE's bad, just wait till Sullen Faeces sees this thread!

Samantha Duell is off-line
01 December 2013 13:26
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

its not just models who get stick from models photographers do it to photographers

i get slated by 1 photographer he has a serious problem with me

bulling is wrong fact dont rise to it just realise they hate you because you have an edge they will never have regardeless of your experience or years in the business they are just jealous and they only do it to make themselfs feel better

you win and be proud

Paul J is off-line
01 December 2013 15:33
Paul_J
Photographer
Paul_J
North Yorkshire
Selby / York

i've voted for you
..... and your legs are too short, I want a fit bird from the Sunday Sport

14 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
charlotte90
ad360photo boss1968 Cg123 cgr dave@studio99 doughnut GGDP_Photography Keithhendy LGI michael_cameraman Njsphotography Rupert Simon_M