Paul Hodson is off-line
04 December 2013 09:53
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from tonycsm
Their objective is Nationalism rather than what is necessarily in the interests of the prople. 

or personal ambition..................... ?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

click_gotcha is off-line
04 December 2013 09:57
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Quote from tonycsm
 Given that Scotland already spends more than almost any other UK region per head, then that shortfall will have to be made up somehow.

But then we also contribute more per head than the rest of the UK.

Tony Stephenson is off-line
04 December 2013 10:07
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from mph
or personal ambition..................... ?

Quite possibly but there again, that could be said of many ambitious politicians
www.le-femme.co.uk

Tony Stephenson is off-line
04 December 2013 10:09
tonycsm
Photographer
tonycsm
East Yorkshire
Driffield

Quote from click_gotcha
But then we also contribute more per head than the rest of the UK.

I've heard this argument before - could you explain in more detail how you come to that conclusion? 

www.le-femme.co.uk

click_gotcha is off-line
04 December 2013 10:19
click_gotcha
Photographer
click_gotcha
Lanarkshire

Quote from tonycsm
I've heard this argument before - could you explain in more detail how you come to that conclusion? 

http://scotland.gov.uk/Resource/0041/00415871.pdf

From last years GERS report, Scotland's population is 8.3% of the UK as a whole, it raised 9.9% of taxes if you include a geographocal share of Oil revenue.

From the BBC:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-24866266

If oil revenues are included in GDP figures, Scotland is shown to generate more per head of population than the UK as a whole. For Scotland, it is £26,424 per head compared with £22,336 per head for the UK, according to Scottish government estimates.

If you do not include oil and gas revenues then there is little difference in the figures - GDP per head in Scotland was £20,571 in 2011 and for the UK it was £20,873.

jivago Photographic is off-line
06 December 2013 17:48
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from mph

And sometimes the devil you know..............

What! More of the likes of Osborne? - Just NOooooooooooo!!!!

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

KevinJS is off-lineGold Member
07 December 2013 04:44
KevinJS
Photographer

London
London

Morning
Talk about hi-jacking threads, this was a lighthearted Happy St Andrews Day post, now it is a political issue
I want to die in my sleep, like my grandather. Not screaming like his passengers

23 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alphaking_89 Ashleighmckenzie Sammy_Louise Sophiasmith
alb2243 antoinewynn Beemer2009 criso1 david1500 daygo10 dby47 dhuntuk HarishPadalia Klp mghphoto MIB mike0048 mlp orca_photography Pellium Reynard talldave68 theworkshopstudio