gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
30 November 2013 05:32
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

Happy Saint Andrews day folks.  

There will be nothing worn under my kilt today...........as usual it's all in perfect condition 
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

Paul Hodson is off-line
30 November 2013 06:10
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

What about the stuff under the kilt though - is that still as knackered as I have been told?

(rusty through lack of use)
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

w4pictures is off-line
30 November 2013 10:13
w4pictures
Photographer
w4pictures
London
Chiswick

Quote from gerryquiff

There will be nothing worn under my kilt today.........

Is this a St Andrew's Day tradition? Certainly a bracing time of year for it. A bit of a George round the Niags, as they say hereabouts.

David is off-lineGold Member
30 November 2013 11:08
david1500
Photographer
david1500
Tyne and Wear
Gateshead

Are they going to rebuild the wall after THE VOTE .

nigel kent is off-line
30 November 2013 11:16
sirspread
Photographer
sirspread
Avon
bath

Quote from david1500
Are they going to rebuild the wall after THE VOTE .

would doubt it very much as its a forgone conclusion that they will vote no to independence

Jonathan is off-line
30 November 2013 14:02
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Quote from sirspread
would doubt it very much as its a forgone conclusion that they will vote no to independence

I disagree.  I think that Scotland will be on their own merry way next year and, oh boy, will England miss them. Yes it will.

Incidentally, according to wiki, 'a significant part' of the wall still remains so it won't be such a big job when England implodes.

Off thread though - so back to St Andrew ...

Relax, take it easy and float down-stream with the Sandy Camel

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
30 November 2013 14:53
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from SandyCamel
I think that Scotland will be on their own merry way next year and, oh boy, will England miss them. Yes it will.

As an English tax payer, I'll certainly miss the £billions that we'll still be paying them when they've decided to bugger off and go it alone.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Jonathan is off-line
30 November 2013 16:39
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Quote from RedChecker
As an English tax payer, I'll certainly miss the £billions that we'll still be paying them when they've decided to bugger off and go it alone.

Could you clarify what you mean please, that is a bit subjective ? 

Very unusual for you to generalise without objective detail I think ??? 

Sounds like you agree with me then, and that they will be brave enough to 'go it alone'. or 'bugger off' as you term it.

Jonathan is off-line
30 November 2013 16:57
SandyCamel
Photographer
SandyCamel
Nottinghamshire

Ooooh, Red Checker is back ..... delete, delete, delete

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
30 November 2013 16:58
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Yes, I do agree. But they will reap great rewards in the form of subsidies (or whatever anyone wishes to call them) that are paid for by the English tax payer as part of their agreement to dissolve the union.

Personally I'd rather we pre-empted their vote by simply severing them ourselves (without any pay). That'd sure wipe the grin of that smug RedChecker is a naughty person Salmond's face.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Angeleyes777 fashion29 missminiskirt pinklilly Saharagee Samfx
ad360photo Adamjonesphotography azurphotos Blancho Camerawerks coturnix duncanjames funky Kjoservices Ladiesman MIB Penfoldpc rscott360 skinz Steveh32 StuartCollinsPhoto