Pentti Pohjonen is off-lineSilver Member
02 December 2013 11:39
PHP_Photography
Photographer
PHP_Photography
Finland
VAASA

Quote from johnlp
how can we attract them into joining this site?

- Most likely they don't know PS exists so first step would be to find those models and book them
- After the shoot tell them about PS and ask them to join ( as a free member )
- Book them again (and again) via PS so hopefully they will upgrade.

Does PS have a gift membership option ?

Mickey is off-line
02 December 2013 11:52
mikethefoto
Photographer
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
mikethefoto
Worcestershire

Quote from mph
Yes - if only Tony were back - setting the country an example with his simple tastes and lifestyles and directorships!

UK politicians are ALL reprehensible chancers, whatever colour red, blue or orange.

The only person who had the right idea on what to do with them was Guy Fawkes, & he buggered the job up.

Discuss.

Paul Hodson is off-line
02 December 2013 11:59
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from mikethefoto
UK politicians are ALL reprehensible chancers, whatever colour red, blue or orange.

The only person who had the right idea on what to do with them was Guy Fawkes, & he buggered the job up.

Discuss.

I think he was actually trying to kill the King  - the politicians were a side effect. laugh

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

4EverYoung is off-line
02 December 2013 18:11
Midnite
Photographer
Midnite
Cambridgeshire
Peterborough

Quote from johnlp
Ok, but, whatever your politics, if there are going to be a few extra models arriving on our shores, is there any way of attracting them to this site?

(By the way, over the last couple of months I've worked with 3 Poles, ! Czech, 1 Romanian and 1 Latvian, and they've all arrived immaculately dressed, with excellent make-up sense, with a good collection of attractive clothes, no belly rolls and have worked their socks off.)

Maybe they should be welcomed, it seems they turned up!!
I have never failed But i have discovered thousands of approches which don't work.

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
02 December 2013 18:25
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Quote from mikethefoto

Discuss.

Assuming Guy Fawke's  aim was to establish a catholic monarchy, he had no chance of success. If the explosion had gone off, he and his co-conspirators would still have been discovered, tortured, and executed; a large part of the surrounding Westminster village would have seen horrific casualities of innocent civilians which would have intensified popular anti-catholic sentiments to unprecedented levels; a new protestant king would have been installed; and in the outrage, Catholicism would have been wiped off the face of England and her areas of influence forever.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

jivago Photographic is off-line
02 December 2013 21:09
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from mph
I think he was actually trying to kill the King  - the politicians were a side effect. laugh

I see similarties. Many of the Consrvatives have hereditary "titles" - 'Gorgeous George' is gonna inherit one BTW.

My Granny wanted to buy a title off the internet:-  But she can't because of her fuel bill, the bedroom tax and the price of pasties. 
http://www.jivagophoto.com/

Paul Hodson is off-line
03 December 2013 03:04
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from jivago
I see similarties. Many of the Consrvatives have hereditary "titles" - 'Gorgeous George' is gonna inherit one BTW.

My Granny wanted to buy a title off the internet:-  But she can't because of her fuel bill, the bedroom tax and the price of pasties. 

You really are quite worrying. Do you write letters using geen ink by any chance?
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

03 December 2013 04:25
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from Midnite
Maybe they should be welcomed, it seems they turned up!!

I've never had a cancellation or no-show, but that shouldn't be a great suprise. These are young people that have the motivation, organisatioanl skills and courage to leave their own country and either go "on tour" or settle in another country.  Most UK models have the same qualities, but a small but significant number don't. 

I've got a shoot with another Czech model next week, I've probably put the hex on that now!

29 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Jodief Krystald Lushlolly pinklilly Teela
abouncer Andyphotography cgwebster dhuntuk dorrian Essexjohn freddie gerryquiff humphries JohnDentonPhoto Mac magpie1 paul167 pcmphotography RCBB rscott360 RupertRudd shadowtime74 stevegosh steveh32 thelook vapourtrail Visions11 Willjamieson