Reminder Secure

Romanian and Bulgarian models?

29 November 2013 15:10
johnlp
Photographer

In the new year when work restrictions are relaxed, are we likely to see an influx of potential models from these countries?  And if so how can we attract them into joining this site?

Mr D is off-line
29 November 2013 15:22
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent
Lancashire
Manchester

Im sure they will find any means of cash in hand work.

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
29 November 2013 15:25
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Darkstudent

Was that meant to be patronising?
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Mr D is off-line
29 November 2013 15:32
Darkstudent
Photographer
Darkstudent
Lancashire
Manchester

Quote from RedChecker
Was that meant to be patronising?

Nope just a likely fact. Less apointments will be available with GPs as well shortly after.

Neil Anderson is off-line
29 November 2013 15:34
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

Quote from Darkstudent

Rather an ignorant attitude - haven't you been reading your Daily Mail.
Cameron says that if they (workers from Rumania and Bulgaria)are not earning they will be thrown out of the country, so not declaring any earnings would be rather counter productive.
Doubtless you never pay models who aren't registered for tax, so it won't really affect you will it ?
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Steven Jardine is off-linePlatinum Member
29 November 2013 15:46
RedChecker
Photographer
RedChecker
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

Quote from Darkstudent
Nope just a likely fact. Less apointments will be available with GPs as well shortly after.

I have a Romanian work colleague and she's degree qualified (architecture), speaks better English than most native plebs and is bloody determined to work hard and make a good life for herself over here (same can be said for my Polish, Spanish and Iranian collagues) and quite frankly are more deserving of services we offer than many of the native scrounging RedChecker is a naughty person s this country has by the boatload.
When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of your pain is felt by others. The same thing happens when you are stupid.

KHV is online
29 November 2013 15:51
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

You should all join UKip.

Paul Hodson is off-line
29 November 2013 15:59
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from RedChecker
I have a Romanian work colleague and she's degree qualified (architecture), speaks better English than most native plebs and is bloody determined to work hard and make a good life for herself over here (same can be said for my Polish, Spanish and Iranian collagues) and quite frankly are more deserving of services we offer than many of the native scrounging mph is a naughty person s this country has by the boatload.

Quote from Keltica
You should all join UKip.

Bloody Hell! I didn't realise their policy included the view that foreigners work harder and are more deserving than the English.

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

Ed is off-line
29 November 2013 18:03
For_Arts_Sake
Photographer

Somerset

I know and have worked with an excellent, charming and hard-working Romanian model who is on this site already.

30 November 2013 02:25
johnlp
Photographer

Ok, but, whatever your politics, if there are going to be a few extra models arriving on our shores, is there any way of attracting them to this site?

(By the way, over the last couple of months I've worked with 3 Poles, ! Czech, 1 Romanian and 1 Latvian, and they've all arrived immaculately dressed, with excellent make-up sense, with a good collection of attractive clothes, no belly rolls and have worked their socks off.)

22 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
andrewf Aonephotos casell cps dhuntuk Eyeful_Photography FlashHarry100 grahamsphotography gunnergraham jpdo keltica Kentrichuk Ladiesman Mike103 nemesis Platidonio powerbook92 rscott360 Snooper911 Steveh32 Thunder_Photos Willjamieson