Reminder Secure

Good old PS

This thread is being watched by 1 person
raw and the cooked is off-line
26 November 2013 02:31
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Yeah, there has to be a better way of dealing with people than flippant automated bot messages! Glad to hear that Purestorm seems to care about customer service!

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
26 November 2013 02:45
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Good to hear positive remarks about this site.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Tim is a moderatorPlatinum Member
26 November 2013 03:45
Tim
Model
Tim
East Sussex
Brighton

Thanks for the feedback so far, it really is great to hear positives for when we get things right so thanks for taking the time to say, we appreciate it.
many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view

Amber West is off-line
26 November 2013 04:42
Amber6
Model
Amber6
Dumfries and Galloway

I almost feel a bit miffed I do not have a problem to complain about!

WebModerator is a moderator
26 November 2013 05:13
WebModerator
West Sussex
Brighton

Quote from Amber6
I almost feel a bit miffed I do not have a problem to complain about!

That's okay. We've got plenty of queries and user problems to attend to, just like every other day.

It's really refreshing to get the odd thankyou or two (we had another one last weekend) as all too often
we hear nothing back from the membership after we have spent a fair bit of time resolving issues for them.

(Since 06:00 today three different Duty Moderators have clocked up nearly 8 hours between them on the site.)

Lewis Rogers is off-line
26 November 2013 06:20
rogerholt
Photographer

Dorset
Wareham

Thank you Tim for your help with a problem . Response within 2 hours to non urgent situation all handled with charm and courtesy. Thanks again Roger Holt Aka Lewis Rogers Dorset

10 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
bunanin
FirstLifePhotography JohnDentonPhoto Jsb270 martinchristie photofrank redtail scottmcccxiv skinz TinDolls