This thread is being watched by 1 person
Orson Carter is off-line
25 November 2013 07:37
orsoncarter
Photographer
orsoncarter
Somerset
near Frome

I must say a big thank you to PS's admin for excellent service.

I contacted them about something last week and, although it was mid-evening, I had a reply from Tim almost straight away. He told me that matters would be attended to. And yesterday evening I had another very nice e-mail from him saying that matters had been sorted. 

Excellent communications, and things have been sorted without me getting off my arse. Thanks, Tim. I'm impressed.  

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it is a duck

Profile Pictures is off-line
25 November 2013 08:17
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

That's good news, and certainly a factor about this site which gives me confidence in its administrators. The 'other lot' are not to be considered in the same light.

raw and the cooked is off-line
25 November 2013 11:32
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Quote from profilepictures
That's good news, and certainly a factor about this site which gives me confidence in its administrators. The 'other lot' are not to be considered in the same light.

You think?

Profile Pictures is off-line
25 November 2013 14:11
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Nope. I've seen plenty of evidence first hand. It's fact.

Chrissie Red is off-line
25 November 2013 15:31
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Praise where its due, I contacted them fairly recently and was responded to quickly and whoever responded was really very polite and the matter was dealt with PROFESSIONALLY and quickly!

ps - talking about ps

raw and the cooked is off-line
25 November 2013 16:24
Rawandthecooked
Photographer

London

Polite admin? whatever next!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
25 November 2013 16:41
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I'll echo what others have said above.

The personal attention I recieved from Admin last month, and also the follow up was a pleasant surprise initially....................... then I had a wee think, it's what i've always had from mods and admin on here. 

Thanks for not introducing a robotic system cheeky

CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

" Hibby " is off-line
25 November 2013 17:36
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Lucky you - so far 3 emails to admin and zero response.
"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

jivago Photographic is off-line
25 November 2013 19:11
jivago
Photographer
jivago
Highland
Highlands & Cheshire

Quote from Chrissie_Red
Praise where its due, I contacted them fairly recently and was responded to quickly and whoever responded was really very polite and the matter was dealt with PROFESSIONALLY and quickly!

ps - talking about ps

Totally! -  I also second that - Unlike another site. (Maybe they were all too busy telling each other how great they all are)?

http://www.jivagophoto.com/

Chrissie Red is off-line
25 November 2013 20:42
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Quote from Rawandthecooked
Polite admin? whatever next!

Maybe they will start kicking off members just to show people who's boss haha.

It is nice to have a polite respose to a complaint/report and to be made to feel like the site cares about their members well being, I only mentioned it because in the past its something I have critisised PS for. Nice to see things changing around here for the better - it shows that the people at the top around here have listened to members feedback about the issues they have had with the site in the past.

2 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
drew1299 ellessephotography