This thread is being watched by 1 person
vgc is off-line
24 November 2013 17:20
VGC
Model

North Yorkshire
York

Fellow models...

Can everyone please with their own words and views...

- explain how modelling especially lingerie and topless isn't just a case of "stripping off" in front of a guy and a camera.

I have many unsupportive followers who as much as I explain, do not get it.

For me it's body confidence, I love feeling important and glamorous, I love producing fab images!

X

Steve Guy is off-line
24 November 2013 18:05
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Quote from VGC
I have many unsupportive followers who as much as I explain, do not get it.

Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and it annoys the pig.

Paul Hodson is off-line
24 November 2013 18:33
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from VGC
Fellow models...

Can everyone please with their own words and views...

- explain how modelling especially lingerie and topless isn't just a case of "stripping off" in front of a guy and a camera.

X

So long as you pick the photographer carefully - it isn't, though hard to explain why. If however, you shoot with photographers who are doing it to see you strip off............
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

25 November 2013 02:09
VinceM
Photographer

People have taken their clothes off in the name of art for centuries.

What you are doing is not so different to the models who posed for the countless "nudes" that grace the walls of many fine galleries.

Also a distinction should be made between nudity and vulgarity.

The female form should be celebrated.

G Jack B is off-line
25 November 2013 03:10
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Sorry another tog comment but:

Its no different to what you wear on the beach in public in the med...
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Steve Guy is off-line
25 November 2013 05:26
Sdeve
Photographer

Derbyshire
Derby

Beauty, and filth, reside largely in the mind of the beholder.

And, I would suggest that a better term than 'unsupportive followers' is 'stalkers'.

You will never, ever, be able to explain the goodness of exposing you breasts to the public at large to members of some religions who think that exposing your hair is a step too far. Neither to anyone who associates secondary sexual attributes with 'filth'. Leave them where they belong, and if they get biblical, quote them "If thine eye offends thee, pluck it out."

ChrisS is off-line
25 November 2013 07:38
TheChrisS
Photographer

Cambridgeshire

If they get biblical, just reference that Adam and Eve were initially naked, as God intended.

Then Eve got greedy with the apple and gave into temptation, ruining everything. Damn humans, always spoiling everything.

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
25 November 2013 09:28
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Doesnt this post seem a little funny? ....its put on the "models chat" forum and almost a full day has gone yet ONLY photographers have replied......dont models actually view their own forums lol....

Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
25 November 2013 09:30
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Or is it only the members on PS who have time on their hands or bored are the photographers lol.....

25 November 2013 09:41
barone
Photographer

You should to be ashamed of yourself!....
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
DareMeDD harryking kategrimsby RoxyMendez ryansd
andrewf antoinewynn chicimages D_H_P dannyrich david1500 djb1 dorrian GGDP_Photography gperl ignite Ladiesman mlp parafotos penfold10 photostevo psn Rhadamanthus skymouse swalsh58 Thunder_Photos
harbourstudio