Reminder Secure

Another nice day... but still they moan..

G Jack B is off-line
24 November 2013 06:11
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Its a nice sunny day here in the SW.

Looking forward to a shoot this week.

Soon be Christmas...

But wait, typical, as usual 5 out of the 10 "active" forum posts are photographers moaning about models...  why is that?

These girls (well 99% are girls) allow us guys (well 99% are guys) to take pictures of them in whatever outfit we can find, whereever we can find to shoot, whatever the weather .. and they dont moan and just get on with it.....

Maybe we can learn something from them... (well I always do whenever I shoot).

Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Bob is off-linePlatinum Member
24 November 2013 06:38
Bob
Photographer
Bob
Devon
Honiton

Quote from Plymjack
Its a nice sunny day here in the SW.

Heaven. We're in Devon.

You've got to feel sorry for them. Having spent the last fifteen years out in the wilderness, attempting to bring light into the darkness (and, admittedly occasionally trying to strengthen the gene pool), I understand why there can be a tendency to grumpiness up-country and over on the inclement east side.
Bob

G Jack B is off-line
24 November 2013 06:58
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

ahh...  then Im sorry I never realised that is what was meant by the north south divide
Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

Samantha Duell is off-line
24 November 2013 14:56
SDuell
Photographer
SDuell
Cambridgeshire
whittlesey

i agree we expect alot from our models at this time of year its bloody freezing !!!!!!!!

i did a shoot tuesday and it was a lovly sunny day but bloody freezing wind my model never complained once although it was only a fashion shoot she did have to change outfits under a dressing gown i thought she was very brave for doing the shoot cause by the end even i was freezing and couldnt feel me fingers and i was wearing layiers lol

16 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
hanmoda2 tanyacox
dby47 dorrian Follyhouse jas Jpdo Kjoservices lenscape MIB NATKINS ricciarelli Scotography Smoking_Allowed Studio4 talldave68