This thread is currently locked
G Jack B is off-line
22 November 2013 08:30
Plymjack
Photographer
Plymjack
Devon
Plymouth

Scotland is divided into 3 regions and has a population of around 5million and a distance of around 400 miles end to end.
Wales is divided into 2 regions and has a population of around 3million and a distance of around 150 miles end to end.
South West is 1 region and has a population of around 5million and a distance of around 275miles end to end.

Would be really useful to have a better breakdown of the region to given the size and poulation to make seraches more meaningful.
No point looking at casting calls in the SW as many are in Reading which is only 50 miles from London and  200 from Plymouth.

There was talk of a better search option which I was really hopeful would resolve this issue.  It is very frustration at the moment, and yes I would renew my paid membershp if it ever got resolved/improved.

1. Devon/Cornwall (South West)
2. Somerset,Wiltshire\Dorset\Bristol\Glouchestershire (West)
3. Hampshire\Berkshire\Oxford  (Central South)

Moderator Input
Matt and Tim have been working on changes but a technical problem was encountered.

Real Bread Cook by day, BTL landlord & IT Guru - who said men can't multitask!

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chosin Lushlolly pinklilly RedXXX rob452 tanyacox Winterlilly
android_man antoinewynn cjg cygnet dannyrich digitizer djb1 eosfan frankpht GH46 ianscales mlknetwork philippahh pixelworx redbaron shadowtime74 Skystudio soulc steveh32 stuartnoo