Reminder Secure

Photoshop CC and Lightroom for £8.78 amonth.

This thread is being watched by 1 person
22 November 2013 10:01
paule
Photographer

• For a limited time, you can join a special Creative Cloud plan.
  • It includes access to Photoshop CC and Lightroom 5, plus feature updates and upgrades as they are available, 20GB of cloud storage for file sharing and collaboration, and a Behance ProSite.
  • And it's just £8.78/month when you sign up for a one-year plan,
  • but you need to join by December 2, 2013. Questions?

Looks good... think I may give them another go.... though will look to learn other tools at the same time: OnOne & Corel I reckon.

Neil Anderson is off-line
22 November 2013 13:52
stolenfaces
Photographer
stolenfaces
London
West London

I see they've changed it, now with no mention of owning a previous version, but the offer only runs until December 2nd instead of 31st Dec.
This changing the terms of the offer doesn't really make you confident that they will keep the special pricing forever.
Makes them look pretty desperate to get some revenue in.
Like any dealer he was watching for the card that is so high and wild he'll never need to deal another...

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
22 November 2013 14:18
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

But if they hold this price then the revenue stream from those who only previously got hold of illegal copies could be immense! I saw Scott Kelby who I think sits on an external panel of advisors for Adobe? so not without an interest, talking about this as a long term offer, Even if it flips out after 12-24 months CS5/6 are still viable and these days Lightroom gives me 80% what I need and as that develops it could take a 100% role really soon! So if you went back to LR only, say in a years time its a one off £100 for the latest of just use LR5.

I think people also have the wrong idea of CC, its a downloadable programme that sits on your machine, You can by now the programme as an illegal copy on disc, the 20gb cloud storage an option but not essential. your Jpegs/RAW files can sit on your system as normal.

My only thought really is shall I downgrade here to buy there!

23 November 2013 11:28
paule
Photographer

Lightroom is the majority of my work too.. I like PS, for the very little of it that I use and the price: £8.78.. is about right I think for what I use. While it is at that rate I'll subscribe.

Though I will look to use other applications too.

I couldn't give a stuff about the cloud space... and definately won't use it.

Beautifull Visages is off-line
02 January 2014 11:29
Themakeupfairy
Make-up Artist
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending
Themakeupfairy
County Durham
Middlesbrough

I've bin currently editing images for fun and found this has become an interest so I'd like to practice more on retouching images. If your interested in helping out send me an image to re-touch and I'll send them back to you.
Carla20@live.co.uk

05 January 2014 14:14
davidb
Photographer

Looks like this offer is no running until 28th Feb

26 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Bluelah DanielleWx Kacie NikkiLouise93 RoxyMendez Zadi
63jian dave@studio99 david1500 djb1 hylander jefflynne JohnDentonPhoto johnnytog Keithhendy Ladiesman LGI nickdandalos peteb redbaron Rhadamanthus Rupert Spiritofwales Stoker thelook zprangz