This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Quote from LyndaAnna
Welcome to PS, I'm new to the site myself - so I hope it works for you, too. x

hi thank you very much you too! x

Quote from andy_h
Half the wedding/Bridal and everything in Sport looks MissCharPoulton is a naughty person , basically it isnt showing you in a good light and it looks like an OAP photographer with limited ideas and a flick through the book of cliches has worked with you. I'd ditch em soon as, they take away from the commercial work, which looks loads better

You're lucky with your location being the same as JRC Photography, Georgina Stokes, Zombie Neko, Mike Siggers, Craig Fleming, Katie Soze and India Hobson and a heap of others in the S Yorks area

Well i do appreciate critism. So thanks for your comments. x

Quote from profilepictures
That's helpful. Feel better now do we?

thank you.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion, im sure it won't be my last critic xx
LOVE • LAUGH • LIVE

29 December 2013 09:09
silverk
Photographer

You have some good images and I look forward to seeing you in more different styles. Striking eyes.

29 December 2013 09:11
silverk
Photographer

Quote from andy_h
Half the wedding/Bridal and everything in Sport looks silverk is a naughty person , basically it isnt showing you in a good light and it looks like an OAP photographer with limited ideas and a flick through the book of cliches has worked with you. I'd ditch em soon as, they take away from the commercial work, which looks loads better

You should be flattered they were inspired by your portfolio!

Charlotte Poulton is off-line
29 December 2013 19:10
MissCharPoulton
Model
This member has been suspended
This member has been reset to pending

South Yorkshire
Sheffield

Quote from silverk
You have some good images and I look forward to seeing you in more different styles. Striking eyes.

Thankyou for your kind comments. I'm waiting to receive images back from two recent shoots I will update you all then!
x
LOVE • LAUGH • LIVE

41 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AriaRosee blurob bonni_cuffs Cody danixhale Looby88 ryansd Tashaholz Winterlilly
bbphotos clearimagephotography daseinphoto david1500 davidpaul dby47 ElegantCaptures Flanders freddie Gabby_d GlasgowPhotographer guitarman James7799 Jsb270 Jskazza Keith_H MIB mike0048 NormP Nothingventured PhilStorm plld plymjack Rhadamanthus sniffer Sp_digital steevrosewood stevegosh steveh32 Thunder_Photos TonyNutley Willy_O