If you don't have great hair.....

Jesfish is off-line
21 November 2013 13:00
jes
Model
jes
Suffolk
Lowestoft

Depends on the shot.  Someone with great hair and make up can be shot badly, just as a great image does not necessaily need to include a model with great hair and make up.

Dee is off-line
21 November 2013 13:19
xdeex
Model
xdeex
Berkshire
Reading

Its depends on what styles/genre's are needed
For me when I shoot I like my hair to be clean and in the best condition as it can be at photo shoots. Make up can be useful with MUA's depending of what styles/genre's and how creative you want to get!

I think styling can be useful for any type of Fashion, Commercial, Editorial and sometimes nice Lingerie image's. I like an opinion on what to bring a long with me at shoots, if having styling done then other possible ways of achieving this can be done!

22 November 2013 03:16
barone
Photographer

Thanks guys...Clearly it depends on who you ask & the vision/use of the end result...
Next Model Day...23rd March 2014...http://purpleport.com/portfolio/angie...Interested?...Ask me for details.

20 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
BlueLah bonni_cuffs danixhale ElleLaura Satrina
bbphotos BOBREEVES clearview_photography david1500 dby47 eosfan hylander James7799 jpegster keltica peteb Photojames43 Reynard steveh32 swalsh58