Reminder Secure

Beginner Advice

13 November 2013 05:16
neeks92
Model

Looking to break into modelling, I have numberous tattoos and I know quite alot of photographers are put off by this. However, this is the type of model I would like to be.

Does anyone have any advice for a beginner ?

Paul Hodson is off-line
13 November 2013 05:29
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Post a casting call asking for a TF shoot (images in return for modelling) - but be selective about choosing a photographer.
Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

KHV is off-line
13 November 2013 07:53
Keltica
Photographer
Keltica
London
London

Yes, don't get scunnered by the many idiots out there.

Profile Pictures is off-line
13 November 2013 07:53
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

I've messaged you, I'll be up that way tomorrow night if that's of any interest?

Paul Hodson is off-line
13 November 2013 08:09
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from profilepictures
I've messaged you, I'll be up that way tomorrow night if that's of any interest?

And that's the best offer you'll get - bite his hand off!

Amateur - happy to do TF with models with potential and enthusiasm. Website: www.mphodson.co.uk

13 November 2013 09:26
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Looks like we may have a shoot!

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
13 November 2013 10:20
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

Tattoos do seem to be quite popular with some photographers and it's important to be in the genre you are happy with. Best of luck!

Paul Hodson is off-line
13 November 2013 11:04
mph
Photographer
mph
Cheshire
Crewe

Quote from profilepictures
Looks like we may have a shoot!

We wait with bated breath!

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
13 November 2013 18:00
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

If you're not yet a member of the Scottish Creative Network (SCN) become a member (it's free) 

We have monthly network meets in Glasgow and Edinburgh. The meets are great for meeting photographers, Make Up Artists, and other models, they're free and relaxed and easy way to organise shoots.

PM me for datails
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

14 November 2013 08:24
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

Ah, no shoot then...

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Ebbrell1991 Olivia75 Stephieb27
ad360photo bradder ChrisNewton david1500 dorrian duncanpritchard Essexjohn geoffmarchant Jamesrichards Jan77 JOOPninja kaosrox kimsandman2 Kjoservices Ladiesman Lssm2 mikehemmings mtkxproject Photokirk1 Platidonio siclews skymouse sophieart stevebenson two_stops Willjamieson Willy_O
photo39