Good luck with it

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
08 November 2013 15:08
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Combination of the process used and the lighting takes away from the impact of you as a model, on the first the face is too soft looking slightly out of focus, I'd personally drop the shoulders so you're not so square onto camera rounded curves Vs too upright maybe, the second I'd want to rescue the eyes back towards the camera slightly and the weight on your left arm is making it bulge and distort, there's no detail with the hair which is a shame, the third your are drawn to the head board where the exposure dominates the composition, a second soft light on the face would have worked well, again no detail with he hair it almost looks like a face floating in a black space! looks soft too, part process and part out of focus!

Dominic

Profile Pictures is off-line
08 November 2013 15:49
profilepictures
Photographer
profilepictures
Suffolk
Bury St Edmunds

^jeez, you might feel like you've just been savaged by a sheep already in critique terms?

For what it's worth, as glamour not really my thing; you've a great glamour look and I'd imagine capable of more fashion and conceptual work too. As it stands there's enough in your port to encourage togs to shoot you, but it's not yet a great advert and it seems to me that's mostly the fault of photographers rather than you. Maybe go part pay part TF with somebody really good to pep up your port and show your capabilities?

Jc is off-line
10 November 2013 16:01
Treakles
Model
Treakles
Cheshire
Runcorn

Thank u all for ur advice :-) x
Thanks for ur feed back Dominic I do believe a lot of what your sayin is more down to the photographer
Although I will take on board wot ur sayin and will try workin more with the tog to get more out of my shoots :-)
As I am only a armature model I am open to all feed back as I love modelin and want to get the best out of myself as poss

Once again thank u all :-) x

Cody is off-lineSilver Member
11 November 2013 07:20
Cody
Model
Cody
Oxfordshire
bicester

You look beautiful as a brunette. Let's have some more portraits. Don't forget to change your avatar to a brunette image

Dominic Thurmer is off-linePlatinum Member
11 November 2013 08:22
dominicdgt
Photographer
dominicdgt
Kent
Gillingham

Quote from Treakles
Thank u all for ur advice :-) x
Thanks for ur feed back Dominic I do believe a lot of what your sayin is more down to the photographer
Although I will take on board wot ur sayin and will try workin more with the tog to get more out of my shoots :-)
As I am only a armature model I am open to all feed back as I love modelin and want to get the best out of myself as poss

Once again thank u all :-) x

You've defo got a strong look, its just a question of developing a port here on Purestorm that gets the message across! Good luck hope it goes well for you, D.

Jc is off-line
12 November 2013 05:55
Treakles
Model
Treakles
Cheshire
Runcorn

Thank u

18 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Amazonian_chub AnnThompson bonni_cuffs
Blancho david1500 dorrian gilesshaxted gms gordon gperl Mattcairns modelboutique panda49 Peter_d_photography Spiritofwales steevrosewood Steveharratt
harbourstudio