redbaron is off-lineSilver Member
04 November 2013 13:34
redbaron
Photographer
redbaron
Buckinghamshire
Stoke Mandeville

I think you should learn how to post a link surprise

Obviously an advertising gimmick though. Non of those models would class as 'average'. Different sizes yes but never average. Certainly not those who have lost limbs.
Photography and Studio hire www.immortaleye.co.uk

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
05 November 2013 02:49
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Not one of the Ladies up there are average.

All are really pretty.

There is one model who is bustier than the average fashion model.

However her skin is still perfect, in proportion for her body, and has the most lucious lips.

The same is true of the girl in the red bikini, perfect skin, toned etc. also really pretty.

I fail to see how either model is average.

The same is true of the other models there.

They all have perfect skin, really pretty and photogenic.

Different, but not average.
Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Jason Garner is off-line
10 November 2013 22:01
shireknight
Photographer
shireknight
Northamptonshire
Northampton

I normally don't like big girls (ironically because I'm huge myself) but I have to admit for some reason I much prefer that model on the right, in fact out of all the models in that article I think she's the best looking.

Laura McIntyre (née Ford) is off-line
11 November 2013 01:22
Purple_Girl
Photographer
Purple_Girl
Lothian
West Lothian and Edinburgh

I think they're all pretty, and that plus size girl is the loveliest of the lot. I don't care if it's genuine 'let's support regular people' or a marketing ploy, these things don't affect whether or not I buy from a company, it's just nice to see a positive vibe on the subject. It's also refreshing to see a proper plus size model on a big company's ad, i.e. in proportion, pretty-faced and good with expression.
A dry sponge is a happy sponge.

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
12 November 2013 18:31
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

I'm not convinced by the girl on the right. Too Photoshopped.She does not look like she is really holding the skirt. Also her arms seem a lot thinner in comparison to her legs and stomach ( Which looks manipulated too)she is clearly not in the same photo as the other girl so its impossible to really tell what she looks like.
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

13 November 2013 03:35
Lisaliz
Model

Quote from catherinewilliams
I'm not convinced by the girl on the right. Too Photoshopped.She does not look like she is really holding the skirt. Also her arms seem a lot thinner in comparison to her legs and stomach ( Which looks manipulated too)she is clearly not in the same photo as the other girl so its impossible to really tell what she looks like.

Yes and the leg looks at a funny angle.
Pity because the photo is not doing her any favors by looking so fake.

Phil Winterbourne is off-lineGold Member
13 November 2013 05:36
PhilWinterbourne
Photographer
PhilWinterbourne
West Yorkshire
Leeds/Wakefield

I'm not seeing any evidence of wholesale photoshoppery here, and am pretty sure this is not a composite image.
www.philwinterbourne.co.uk

Catherine is off-lineSilver Member
13 November 2013 06:15
catherinewilliams
Model
catherinewilliams
West Midlands
Ross-on-wye

Quote from PhilWinterbourne
I'm not seeing any evidence of wholesale photoshoppery here, and am pretty sure this is not a composite image.

Ok you are right. A google image search lead staright to her facebook fanpage. There are mainly  modelling pictures but there are also selfies and candid pictures.she looks a lot better in her holiday snaps than in this picture.Her names Jada Sezer.

https://www.facebook.com/JadaModel
I once spent a weekend in Bath, with ass-kicking mum of 8 Miss Cath. No offence to this mummy, the play-fighting was funny. But now I might need an Osteopath! by Laya Randle-Conde

Skymouse is off-lineGold Member
15 November 2013 15:42
skymouse
Photographer
skymouse
London
London

Quote from stefanschiefer
What do we think? http://fstoppers.com/can-average-models-result-in-above-average-sales

The consumer wants to see models who they like doing whatever they want to see the model doing.

It doesn't matter one frigging toss whether The Committee deems the model to be only "average".
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." - Groucho Marx.

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
Alexis92 Caz0054 Charlotte90 Chebella91 scarlettfoxett
63jian AndiCallen andrewmoon antonart Auctioneer bob clarmike cps david1500 dhuntuk Einstein eosfan geoffmarchant Jph1954 Ladiesman Lanedor Look_Sharp Mikeoj modjo30 Moodie nemesis normant ozzie photo3 RCBB xposed
photo3