" Hibby " is off-line
05 November 2013 12:17
BrazenDivas
Photographer
BrazenDivas
Highland
Inverness

Quote from dannyrich
PP I dont find as simple as this to get round.

I agree 100% - plus there are other issues over there

"A technically perfect photograph can be the worlds most boring picture" Andreas Feininger

05 November 2013 13:45
johnlp
Photographer

Quote from BrazenDivas
I agree 100% - plus there are other issues over there

This is very frustrating.  You're the third person I know who, with a nod and a wink, has alluded to this but won't give details.  I know we can't/shouldn't discuss other sites in open forum but I wish someone would send me a message telling me what's happening.  I like both sites and I sincerely hope there's room for both.

Gerry is off-line
05 November 2013 14:01
Gerry99111
Photographer
Gerry99111
Surrey
Guildford

Quote from johnlp
This is very frustrating.  You're the third person I know who, with a nod and a wink, has alluded to this but won't give details.  I know we can't/shouldn't discuss other sites in open forum but I wish someone would send me a message telling me what's happening.  I like both sites and I sincerely hope there's room for both.

I wouldn't worry about it if it doesn't affect you. I think the site has had to grow up very quickly and maybe reacted in a way that not everyone has liked.

Some of the forums are a bit like the wild west and best left switched off.

Provoking the site admin is never a good move as eventually they will snap and I have seen a fair bit of both recently - provokation and snapping back

All sites have their good bits and I have decided my best use of them can be by using those and shutting down the bits that leave you in dispair.

If you have to ask why I do it, you will never understand the reason why

27 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
danixhale fashion29 Krystald pinklilly Shannone Zadi
63jian android_man bradder carpe_diem Dandelion djb1 doughnut dwhphotography JOOPninja keltica Kjoservices Lumen MIB mikebee mrdl nemesis Puremoods Rhadamanthus ronniefesta thelook Thunder_Photos