This thread is being watched by 1 person
Phil Moto is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2013 06:47
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Hi All.... This is ONLY a post to see how many ppl would be interested in such a get together...

Never arranged such a 'event' but im in talks with a doncaster pub about holding one.Need to know how much interest and best day for such a event,bearing in mind friday & weekends will be busiest for the pub.The pub has options for shoots or doing shoots during the get together and can handle use of motorcycles as props....

When will it be held??.wont know till i find out best day and number of ppl interested,so dont just say "ill come" need best day....daytime or evening...and would you be willing to pay a nominal 'door fee'-£1? as a suggested amount...

I am still in talk stage so nothing is concrete yet....

Paul thomas Ford is off-lineSilver Member
28 October 2013 11:40
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Weekend daytime? whereabouts in Doncaster?

28 October 2013 12:15
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Hi Paul,
Just questions at min, but pub is within walking distance of the train & bus station,its in the 'center' of the shopping center.I have problem knee joints and can easily walk to the location,i dont want to name the premises as im still in conversation with them..suitable times are meant as are weekends best or weekdays,think the venue can do daytime & evenings till time is called..Just wondering what interest there is for a gathering before xmas ...

29 October 2013 08:36
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Weekends good for me, not the next couple though holidays and things planned, Daytime or evening ok.

Steve Harratt LRPS LBPPA is off-line
29 October 2013 09:23
SteveHarratt
Photographer
SteveHarratt
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

I'd probably make one if I'm around at the time

Graham is off-lineSilver Member
29 October 2013 13:07
smooth_image
Photographer
smooth_image
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

I would be interested, weekends and some week nights but better at weekends

Cheers

Graham
'You hold onto your tongue, and I will hold onto my patience...'

29 October 2013 17:26
Webbo2
Photographer

Sounds good, and weekends are good.
EYUP!

21 November 2013 09:09
disturbedalt
Model

Now i am back up and running i would love to come!

22 November 2013 06:35
xtiggerx
Photographer
xtiggerx
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

*******UPDATE*****

Just spoken to owner of venue,social will be a sunday, date unknown yet as its getting close to xmas now.
But will be from 3pm til late....been told there is free parking outside venue and a very local carpark will also be free parking.Owner is happy with shoots happening so anyone wanting to bring lighting...there IS a stage and its black walls,DJ booth(raised) seating area-compfy settees and a large bar area,also pool table and could accomodate a motorcycle via back double gates....
Could become a regular meeting & shoot venue if first social goes well...
Train & bus station/interchange is basically ten min walk away...(20 for me cause ive knee problems lol).
Phil

22 November 2013 18:51
paulford
Photographer
paulford
South Yorkshire
Doncaster

Sounds ok for me thought I knew most of Doni's pubs and clubs but you got me a bit confused!

15 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
chicimages crupilad djb1 dorrian ElegantCaptures eosfan gazzer59 gerry99111 grahamsphotography Jan77 keltica liteangle peteb Thunder_Photos wildcard