Tayside Networking Evening

Tempus Fugit is off-lineSilver Member
27 October 2013 17:49
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Hi All
Just a quick note to all the people in Fife, Tayside and Southern Aberdeenshire or further afield, who are interested in attending in an SCN Event. I have finally booked a location. The Trades House Dundee.  

http://www.tradeshouse-dundee.co.uk/

I booked the Trades House Bar on the corner of Union Street and Nethergate Dundee on Tuesday 12 November 2013 from 7.30. I shall be there from 7.00 to greet.

I will be in the Union Street Snug.

To get there you walk through the pub past the Bar. You will see the snug in the bottom right hand side of the pub.

Please note that this is the first local Networking Meeting for Tayside and a chance for us all to meet our local people and get to know each other.

So please, come one come all to the Tayside SCN Meeting.
Please note that there is ample parking at Yeaman's Shore Carpark between the Train Station and Union Street.  This is the closest car park that I am aware of and it is free at this time of night.  There is on street parking on Union Street, however this will be limited.

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

gerryquiff is off-lineSilver Member
03 November 2013 18:14
gerryquiff
Photographer
gerryquiff
Lanarkshire
Bonnie Scotland

I'll try and get a reasonably priced train ticket to attend this
CAT WANTED. Must be large enough to make Davy Crockett hat. (6 7/8) Prefer ginger

05 November 2013 13:44
martinphoto
Photographer

Hope to see you there for the kick off
Cheers, Brian Delivering Excellence Always

05 November 2013 13:45
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Quote from gerryquiff
I'll try and get a reasonably priced train ticket to attend this

You will be very welcome Martin &  Gerry as will all others, more than this the pub is 5 minutes walk from the Railway Station

Riding on the Gotterdammerung. Down and down she goes. Where she stops no one knows.

Chrissie Red is off-line
06 November 2013 11:11
Chrissie_Red
Model
Chrissie_Red
Tayside
Perthshire

Looking forward to it

12 November 2013 15:17
pinkbuildingphotography
Photographer
pinkbuildingphotography
Tayside

Hi All

I am here now, please feel free to come down to network, all are welcome.

David

31 Users currently online   Blue=Models Orange=Photographers Red=Agencies Purple=MUA/Stylists Grey=Studios Green=Moderators
AmberBray chosin Dadshouse12 fashion29 lynnesel rob452 SuzyMonty view_london Winterlilly
Auctioneer BTovey colourededges djb1 eosfan Impulse_Images john_at_tina_spice mamamiya Minolta Photojames43 PhotoSpyroS shadowtime74 silksky Skphoto2 Skystudio soulc steveh32 Thunder_Photos timeless tin Willy_O xcellent